*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

UPS my choice pickup at ups location has saved my marriage :lol:.

I just stash the new ones in the pile of boxes, and on those days she is feeling really good, I "clean the closet" and bring out some of those shoes...
"did I ever show you these?"
-"when did you get those?"
"I've had these for a while now.. just sitting in the back of the stack"

This is exactly how it happens in my house

hey socal natives..i'm gonna be down in Long Beach tomorrow for twitchcon...any footlockers near there carrying the 15s? unfortunately we don't get good shoes on release date here in victorville =(

People saying that the buzz on these are dying down. I feel that once the Fieg collaborations drop, it’s gonna pick back up.
But I don’t think we’re gonna have problems getting these at some kinda discount though.
I was just like the LeBron 14 out of nowhere the 1st release all hype then it died off the rest all discount n that's what I'm waiting on discount

I was just like the LeBron 14 out of nowhere the 1st release all hype then it died off the rest all discount n that's what I'm waiting on discount
I think the lack of creativity with the colorways is what killed the 14. I love the model, but man they dropped the ball with the colorways. Bland is an understatement.

I think the lack of creativity with the colorways is what killed the 14. I love the model, but man they dropped the ball with the colorways. Bland is an understatement.
Hell yeah the only cw that had pop was the oonw and the kids wwe pack and I was so disappointed with that bred cw it was sad

What red/Black cw
5-15-17-122_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom