*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So for casual we go TTS or ball down a half size?

For me going half size down for ball worked out perfect.....my toe is damn near touching the end for a perfect 1 to 1 fit. If that’s not something you like then go TTS. My usual 10.5 was fine but I just knew once the shoe was broken in the size 10 would give me that all around snugger fit.

Ashes or ghost? Which color do you guy's prefer? I'm leaning towards copping the ashes but I like the ghost as well but they're too many other releases coming up this weekend so I don't want to buy both..decisions, decisions..

Ashes or ghost? Which color do you guy's prefer? I'm leaning towards copping the ashes but I like the ghost as well but they're too many other releases coming up this weekend so I don't want to buy both..decisions, decisions..
I was having this debate myself and I chose the Ghost colorway. Reason for that is considering that release is more limited, you’ll have a harder time trying to acquire them as time moves forward. Ashes on the other hand is gonna be really GR. I know some stores where I’m at that got 3 size runs in men’s alone. And I live in Alabama. Though we all got a feeling these are gonna do well as a whole, Ashes still gonna be around once one of these sites drop a 20%-30% off sale during the holidays.

I was having this debate myself and I chose the Ghost colorway. Reason for that is considering that release is more limited, you’ll have a harder time trying to acquire them as time moves forward. Ashes on the other hand is gonna be really GR. I know some stores where I’m at that got 3 size runs in men’s alone. And I live in Alabama. Though we all got a feeling these are gonna do well as a whole, Ashes still gonna be around once one of these sites drop a 20%-30% off sale during the holidays.
Thanks for the input my man..I didn't really think about it like that..I totally forgot that the ghost joints were pretty limited..I'll probably try my hand at those first just incase the price somehow increases..

Buy what you like man.. Who cares if it's more limited. You shouldn't have to ask someone what colorway looks better.
That's the point. I like both and plan on getting both somewhere down the line but didnt know the ghost pair were more limited so now that I do know that I'd go after those first just in case the price increases..so yea I didnt have to ask but let's just say I'm glad that I did..

That's the point. I like both and plan on getting both somewhere down the line but didnt know the ghost pair were more limited so now that I do know that I'd go after those first just in case the price increases..so yea I didnt have to ask but let's just say I'm glad that I did..
I mean I guesssssss. But even then it shouldn't matter unless you looking resell. I'ma be balling in these.

Nike-LeBron-15-New-Heights-681x483.png

I think this color way is the coldest one.

They would be if it wasn't for the straps

straps definitely seem to make or break CWs...IMO the vachetta tan helps make the Ghost awesome, and the plain black lends itself to the Ashes. But the tan on that red-bubble pair looks bad, and the CW that's similar to the Ashes doesn't look great with the wine straps.

Back
Top Bottom