*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Those PEs are nice. I like the red on the upper. Why is the red on the midsole so much lighter? Shoes would have looked way better with an all black midsole or with a darker red on that fade.

Might as well just make the soldiers his sig, since that’s what he always ends up going with anyway... too bad, b/c the 15s are a great design

Kinda hope he goes back to the soldiers so these become easier to cop haha

The soilder 11’s got hype to bro. I got the Black/Gold SFG version seen multiple people in nyc balling in those too. Plus they are a good b-ball shoe. Great lockdown feel cause of the 4 Velcro straps and decent traction indoor and outdoor b-ball. As well come lower mark price point $130 compared to $185 for 15’s

Nike will make an ugly color way of lebron 15 no one will coop that will def go straight to outlets. I’ll be peeping.

IMG_9043.jpg

Not feeling the red fading to black.

Man I hope that’s the black and gold ones that’s suppose to release. They can keep the gum bottoms, i’ll take these lol

After seeing the picture above and the Black\Gum bottoms last week. Wondering if there is still a total black out colorway on the calendar like Bron was wearing this summer? Kay Felder wore the total blackout pair as well during training camp.

Do we have a release date and store details for the Pride of Ohio's yet? The Cleveland pop up shop was totally sold out last Friday. Gonna get Ashes Thursday since the Arena has them in stock (I'll be at GNR) and I have a teamshop discount with my tickets. However, the Pride of Ohio colorway is probably my favorite in years. I must get them.
11/18/17! just like Ashes this will be a normal GR

Back
Top Bottom