*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

That's not bad at all, retail is about $196 after tax, so add shipping and you're right there. The pairs I grabbed for friends came out to about the same price with tax and shipping.
Agree, luckily I had a $20 off coupon..really didn’t wanna pay anything close to $250 for these.

ED624A43-60A4-4509-9B1C-B215E59C8FF3.jpeg
Tried these on today, just from trying them on the comfort reminds me of the Lebron 8 V2...I can only imagine them becoming more comfortable as you break them in.

Do we have a release date and store details for the Pride of Ohio's yet? The Cleveland pop up shop was totally sold out last Friday. Gonna get Ashes Thursday since the Arena has them in stock (I'll be at GNR) and I have a teamshop discount with my tickets. However, the Pride of Ohio colorway is probably my favorite in years. I must get them.

I'm probably gonna try them on in store and then ordering off a footsite. Footsites have coupons til 11/1 for 15% off $75 or $20 off $120.
edit: Damn do y'all think it will be included in exclusions?

I'm probably gonna try them on in store and then ordering off a footsite. Footsites have coupons til 11/1 for 15% off $75 or $20 off $120.
edit: Damn do y'all think it will be included in exclusions?

Unfortunately yes, most bigger releases like these are excluded for at least 2 weeks :frown: But you never know...

Unfortunately yes, most bigger releases like these are excluded for at least 2 weeks :frown: But you never know...
Meh it's just $20 I'll be saving so it's whatever. I'll just buy them when I try them on. Sucks I'ma have to hold onto a big *** box to a lounge for someone's birthday lmao.

Do we have a release date and store details for the Pride of Ohio's yet? The Cleveland pop up shop was totally sold out last Friday. Gonna get Ashes Thursday since the Arena has them in stock (I'll be at GNR) and I have a teamshop discount with my tickets. However, the Pride of Ohio colorway is probably my favorite in years. I must get them.
dropping mid-november

IMG_20171024_192508.jpg

Tried them on @HoH. Easy to get into with those large pull tabs. If I had the extra $200 to spare I might've pulled the trigger. For me, these run a tad large as I was able to fit into a 9.5, down from my usual 10 in Brons.

Anybody see Bron just tweak his right ankle (left one was the problem in training camp/preseason)? He doesn’t look happy about it :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom