*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

No love for the 2's? That was my personal favorite. :smokin

My bad, I've recently started liking the 2's also :lol: I was late to the Lebron shoe train, didn't really think much of them when they first came out.

I love the 3s which I feel like I’m in the minority on. But AZGs always hold the most sentimental value because my pops bought me those for making my AAU team in 8th grade and that was a big deal to me lol... time flies man.

The 3's are nice, props on making the team and getting the 1's

I’m wondering if this will work on Ashes? Doesn’t look like there’s a promo code :nerd: Might be worth a shot

It’s for DSG btw
47C18074-FD18-4E89-A859-728D77D89388.png

also says “Other exclusions may apply” - by all means give it a shot, hell, I definitely will. Just not getting my hopes up haha

I got my ashes today, I personally went a full size down (i have a narrow forefoot) and i dont even touch the edge!
slightly tight on the upper but it will be perfect as I start running

Just casually, I wore the chase downs for about a month and I didn't feel the zoom once. Really disappointing to me as the units were supposed to be huge but I felt more bounce in the 12 & 13.

Ultimately it's too hard to say for every particular person. But I'm getting the feeling that for PERFORMANCE, a lot of guys want that 1:1 fit and the XV has a bit of toe room (length)...so they're trying half size down. At TTS with the knit construction, it opens the possibility that they'll stretch out, resulting in a sloppy fit both side to side and front to back. So with an average/narrow foot, going down half a size may be snug at first but after a break-in may result in an optimal fit for ball.

But from a purely CASUAL standpoint, these are perfectly TTS IMO. Not too tight and ample wiggle room for the toes.

The pair of 14 I’m referencing is the BHM. Pretty comfortable for me. Crazy you didn’t feel anything.

I agree exactly with your take on the 15.

Yeah assuming it goes through you’d get $50 off - $140ish shipped. Solid deal right after a release of it is allowed.

Just copped the Ashes for $146 and free shipping from DSG. Hopefully, they don't pull any BS. I tried them on this weekend, and they were so comfortable. Thought about buying for retail, so I'm pretty happy to get these for $50 off.

Got my Ashes this morning - had to go a half size down because length was an issue. The snug fit is perfect especially since I’m using for hoops.

The step in comfort is unreal. I’m sure the zoom max units will break in over time but there is no break in period needed to feel the comfort. I can tell this is a model where I’ll be copping multiple CWs.

Hoopin in them tomorrow for a while so I’ll write up a review after for initial wears on court.

just wondering! going half size down and wearing elite socks would cause any problems? since the elite socks are already thick as is. this is the reason i always go TTS since the extra dead space makes up for when wearing elite or any thick socks for hoops

Back
Top Bottom