*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

damn i want those ashes. missed out on the deal, but still can get it on swoosh. hows the fit? i dont think i can do full size down lol

still can get it on swoosh.
131994.jpg

Ultimately it's too hard to say for every particular person. But I'm getting the feeling that for PERFORMANCE, a lot of guys want that 1:1 fit and the XV has a bit of toe room (length)...so they're trying half size down. At TTS with the knit construction, it opens the possibility that they'll stretch out, resulting in a sloppy fit both side to side and front to back. So with an average/narrow foot, going down half a size may be snug at first but after a break-in may result in an optimal fit for ball.

But from a purely CASUAL standpoint, these are perfectly TTS IMO. Not too tight and ample wiggle room for the toes.

damn i want those ashes. missed out on the deal, but still can get it on swoosh. hows the fit? i dont think i can do full size down lol

Just go a half down. Run them into the ground for a week and if it doesn't work out send them back lol

Anybody's order from DSG ship yet? I wonder if fulfillment is delayed with 50k orders within an hour.
Mine deliver tomorrow. Granted they literally shipped 20min from my place. I still don’t have any confirmation or shipment emails from DSG but the package popped up in my UPS my choice account and that’s how I have the tracking info.

Check your emails, nike sent out friends and family 30% off coupons for factory stores from Nov 2-6. I'll be in Dallas this weekend and I'm hoping I can stumble across a pair.

My ashes pair broke in nicely after running morning errands in them. My right foot is a little wider then my left so it was a little tight at first wear but it fits great now. So for those who feel like they have room in their TTS on their first wear, try sizing half a size down. Gonna do some shooting around later in them. I'm honestly not too worried about lateral stability. The base feels the same as my Kobe 9s. Maybe people are just used to the low to the ground feel shoes. In any case tho, I might still need a brace for my bad ankle anyways.

Back
Top Bottom