*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

shame on me but i couldnt tell you this is my first pair, i really wanted the rose gold, but as soon as i seen these in person i was happy!

shame on me but i couldnt tell you this is my first pair, i really wanted the rose gold, but as soon as i seen these in person i was happy!

No sweat. I don't have any 15s either, but im looking to get the concretes pretty soon. I think most people recommend to go .5 down in 15s so thats what i was planning to do. Thanks for the pics tho I am super pumped to buy these now.

i like these the most and they were last to sell out, with least amount made.

get them while you can, because if people were like me there gonna want to keep these bad boys.

I think these are definitely the most easy to wear out. Black sole + not a light upper + not a rose gold. The Stained Glass was always going to be the hardest to rock because of the colour. For the Rose Gold, I like it a lot but the silhouette is way too similar to the regular pair.

I bought the Stained Glass for a few reasons. One, I regret missing out on the Aspen colourway of the KITH Ultra Boost Mid and these have that similar ugly sweater colour. Two, I'm not actually going to wear them most likely. I'll put them on at some point, but I don't think these lend themselves to my style of clothing and the overall shoe is super bulky, especially in the cushioning area. I have my Ohio CW of the 15s for ball. Three, I wanted to be part of some sort of history. KITH and my favourite basketball player. The first shoe release is on his birthday. Okay, that's pretty much it. Haha.

Have you put them on feet yet?

couldnt agree more . I most likely will never wear these , high tops and short people don’t work well lol. But these are deff keepers.
I think these are definitely the most easy to wear out. Black sole + not a light upper + not a rose gold. The Stained Glass was always going to be the hardest to rock because of the colour. For the Rose Gold, I like it a lot but the silhouette is way too similar to the regular pair.

I bought the Stained Glass for a few reasons. One, I regret missing out on the Aspen colourway of the KITH Ultra Boost Mid and these have that similar ugly sweater colour. Two, I'm not actually going to wear them most likely. I'll put them on at some point, but I don't think these lend themselves to my style of clothing and the overall shoe is super bulky, especially in the cushioning area. I have my Ohio CW of the 15s for ball. Three, I wanted to be part of some sort of history. KITH and my favourite basketball player. The first shoe release is on his birthday. Okay, that's pretty much it. Haha.

Have you put them on feet yet?

couldnt agree more . I most likely will never wear these , high tops and short people don’t work well lol. But these are deff keepers.

Amen, haha. I'm 5'8 and I'd say the highest I'd go is any sort of chukkas. Otherwise I love my ultra boosts.

0726667E-E7D4-4E1C-B36A-3D544B753DA9.jpeg
I love wearing these to hoop (40 year old pickup ball player) because they feel great but I really disliked the pull tabs when I first saw the shoe. Finally removed them (the cut isn’t as messy as it looks).

Bron either playing in lows or the upper part of the knit is black

Edit: yup a mid with black upper part

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom