*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

It was like looking at a girls booty from behind and they turn around and it's a man.

4OVLKQc.gif

The inside of the left pull tab on that "30K" pair has a dunkman logo...have any of the 15's we've seen so far had one of those?

Black golds finally on sale in uk! But im broke and not paying retail! Please kith do season2 asap

Was waiting for these and they're already out of stock in sz 12/13. Same thing happened with the Black/Gums. What's going on? And why don't Nike tweet their releases here anymore?

Wore these for ball last night for about 2 hours. I gotta say, I love how they performed. Played pickup at elementary school so floor was a little dusty, but i didn't slip. Although by the end of the night, the lateral side of my foot just under my pinky toe started to feel a bit sore. Wonder if just needs some breaking in. Cushioning is very good. Laces on my right shoes kept coming undone.

I used to ball in Kobe 8's which I loved however I think i wore out the lunarlon soles.

I would highly recommend this model. Picked up the Black and Gold under retail. Maybe pick up a few, but need that deep discount.

So... those purple'ish joints fit in with the ASG KDs and Kyries IMO.... they gotta be them, right?
Color is kinda crazy but i think i'm in if they drop

Back
Top Bottom