*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

All I wanted was the Black Perfomance or White Lifestyle sz 14 .... that’s all man :frown:

4F60AB7A-EEB6-41FA-9948-7CDB3E137C21.gif

Big foot life is rough man I'm sorry

Hopefully the resell on the all blacks will be dead

Yea I ain’t even looking for resale at this point I’ll catch them later :smh:

Happens all the time with the big sizes and I always catch them after hype dies down :pimp:

I know somebody grabbed my size just to flip and will let them go later for a little over retail 8)

Yea I ain’t even looking for resale at this point I’ll catch them later :smh:

Happens all the time with the big sizes and I always catch them after hype dies down :pimp:

I know somebody grabbed my size just to flip and will let them go later for a little over retail 8)

Yep best thing to do is wait it out couple weeks. PlayStations coming down. Kobe undftd coming down. These will definitely come down.

Was on kith before 12 and when I refresh to cop white florals zips all that was left were the clothes and the black floral straps. Blown. Didn’t even see the white joints listed. Did this happen to anyone else?

TBH the resell amount out the gate is pretty low imo. On average I'm seeing pairs at $375 to $400 and with or "best offer" (keep in mind that the KITH performance pair was already at $255) It's looking like how the resell prices when the KITH purple Mastro pair released. I bought my pair at retail but they're up on Flight club for below retail now lol.

TBH the resell amount out the gate is pretty low imo. On average I'm seeing pairs at $375 to $400 and with or "best offer" (keep in mind that the KITH performance pair was already at $255) It's looking like how the resell prices when the KITH purple Mastro pair released. I bought my pair at retail but they're up on Flight club for below retail now lol.
Except size 12 white floral pair is at least $600.

Do want to say want to see how a CW like the Hardwood Classics would look worn "casually".

Or even these All Stars.

Except size 12 white floral pair is at least $600.
Come on now, I know you know the game. When a shoe first release with all of the hype etc that's when the price is the highest. But if your into collecting Lebrons heavy you know those prices don't typically stay that high unless the shoe is EXTREMELY limited or rare for ex WTL 9, Champ Pack 10, SB 8 etc.
Next (not in reference to you just a fyi) understand how KITH works. I want to say there's at least 7 locations to make a purchase from with "one" of them being online. Meaning people always blabing about taking the big "L" but at most KITH locations they also take email and phone orders. Again refering back to the Purple Pippen pair that released yes the sold out instantly "online" (to resellers) but where just chilling in a lot of the actual stores. I'm sure the NT fam from NY can cosign for this also.
I feel the all white lifestyle pair which was the "online" exclusive was only because everybody know's an all white knit shoe for $285 from a not flying of the shelves Nike Lebron 15 line wouldn't sell without any type of hype. The rest I personally believe will continue to drop and not go above.

I still don't think resellers fully understand or get the true Lebron collectors and enthusiasts. Most of us aren't hypebeast or whatever your choice word may be. We're really just fans of him and the line. Not necessarily the run and drop $500, $1000, or more on his shoes, but more the I love the design, cant wait to catch those on discount, make a big deal if we would even pay retail or make a big deal for paying a little over resell types lol. Just my two cents though

Back
Top Bottom