*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I seen a youtube video where Orange boxes were at a Nike town. I believe it was an LA vlogger, I would keep an eye out for any future Lebron Watch pairs at Nike Stores.

Was the FB originally on SNKRS? Did they take it off and put it on the ndc app?

Nvm. Snkrs so glitchy.

Last edited:
CB8BB999-FB6B-4CBD-AEE2-7D05A9D1E1A1.jpeg
HERE I COME

Do XVs fit pretty true to size, or with the tight af flyknit is it best to go up a size?
In most previous lebrons i wear a 13, but in foams, KDs, vapormax and the like need a 14 because they’re so narrow and/or the flyknit is so tight around the ankles...

Do XVs fit pretty true to size, or with the tight af flyknit is it best to go up a size?
In most previous lebrons i wear a 13, but in foams, KDs, vapormax and the like need a 14 because they’re so narrow and/or the flyknit is so tight around the ankles...
They run pretty long. You can go half size down for a snug fit or tts depends on your preference

TTS

surprised they sold out on SNKRS app, got mine off there tho with no hassle. just that pending stuff before the order went through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom