*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I put in a bid for $260 for the AM 95 15. Hopefully the seller accepts.

Damn is that bid serious 400 for a size 10 ????

Attachments

• 75F94A1B-F681-47DE-B7CC-C8D84978C37A.png
    75F94A1B-F681-47DE-B7CC-C8D84978C37A.png
    802.2 KB · Views: 26
How did someone already sell a pair for $530? My guess is most pairs wont arrive until Saturday/Monday of next week, so not sure how they will ship them.

I thought StockX penalizes sellers who don't ship on time?

I also expect prices to fall drastically once all pairs come in like someone said above.

PO

How did someone already sell a pair for $530? My guess is most pairs wont arrive until Saturday/Monday of next week.
I thought StockX penalizes sellers who don't ship on time?

I also expect prices to fall drastically once all pairs come in.

PO

People who know the timing/pattern, they are able to sell it now because stockx gives you two full business days, some people live near the shipping warehouse and always gets it maybe in 1 day. So for example if they sell today they have to ship it out by Thursday?. If nike ships out tomorrow it will reach them by Thursday if they live close by and then they ship out to stockx the same day. For example, Nike always takes 2 days with me ALWAYS, if they ship tomorrow ill y get it Friday. My assumption is the early sellers just know they will have it in hand after buying so much from Nike you know the same shipping pattern over and over. So I think bottom line its just people who live close by to where it ships, and taking on a little risk that theres no delay.

Back
Top Bottom