*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

9 minute head start for one of the stores but will need the beacon check in to have a chance I imagine...

On the calendar but not in the locator/countdowns just yet (at least not on my phone....)
3398F057-65EA-4B16-A551-7B8A599E52DA.jpeg

95B0D613-E510-4591-ABE9-9E8B411CAA08.jpeg

So I am a Platinum member but I need to go to the store to check in to get another 1 minute head start??? And what does the headstart do for you?? And do I need to be at the store when the countdown ends??? So confusing.

Size runs are different per shoe. No size 15 for the girffeys and airmax 95s but size 15 and 16 for orange boxes and deions.

At least for the LA store...

So I am a Platinum member but I need to go to the store to check in to get another 1 minute head start??? And what does the headstart do for you?? And do I need to be at the store when the countdown ends??? So confusing.
To get the extra minute head start you need to go to the store and check in (unless someone get the code and shares it with you). As a platinum member the extra minute will give you access to your size a minute prior to someone who did not check in at the store. So if you have a 10 min headstart and John Doe has a 9 min headstart and you both are after a size 9 you have a better chance to win the pair for purchase. You do not need to be at the store when the countdown ends. You do however need to pay attention to he app around that time. If you win you will only a limited amount of time to confirm your pick up.

Back
Top Bottom