*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I briefly tried 32 lows and plan to play in the 15 low soon. I didn’t like the 32 very much but didn’t give them much court time. They 15 low felt great, just didn’t like the laces. Will post a more in depth review next week. Don’t think they’ll make it in time for my games tomorrow.

Anyone have experience with these pickups at HOH? How strict are they if I were to win and send a friend?

I’ve never been asked for my id(not saying they won’t), but I do hand over my phone every time so the employee can type in whatever code he/she needs to.

You might be able to get away with sending someone in with your phone, but I would only do that if I HAD to, and I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

This friend also needs to know how to work the app so they can get to your reservation screen on your phone

451575_AB-_DF8_C-4_E96-9_D81-6_C50_CE17_E39_D.jpg

looking for the guardians but saw the fruitty pebbles and copped instantly. stockx prices are decent but these are it for me. been playing in the grafittis and its nice to have a “dark” cw for on court rotation

got the fb for $142 converted at our local shop in the philippines

Last edited:
I'm just wondering when in the hell did everyone become a size 13? No wonder I can never get any shoes.

If you're asking if this is the best Lebron sig of all time, hell to the no

I'm talking about rollout combined with the model of the shoe.

We've had great LeBron's in years past, but the shoes that we released to the General Public were lacking.

And then you have LeBron shoes that were not IMO great looking models, that had a great rollout (This is especially true for the LeBron 6s, which was basically an updated Air Force 1)

As far as aesthetics combined with rollout, I think the 15s are up there with the 7s and 8s. Just me sharing an opinion though.

Reactions: Ube
you got me scratching my head on that one. I mean if this shoe was that good it would be more popping than J's and thats not really happening. It only looks that way because nike isnt producing as much as other years.

Lebron 7-10 and POSSIBLY 11 were his best models popularity wise and colorway wise. almost every drop was a hit. some weekends i had to choose if i wanted to try and cop lebrons or J's or some other NSW release they were wild. dudes getting shot and stabbed at X cork releases lol. The 15 had nowhere near that type of popularity and lebron playing some of his best ball as a living advertisement.

It took the Kith release for alot of people to even realize they existed.

I hear you. Valid points. The Xs had a pretty good rollout too. I think a lot of the reason the 15s had little to no Hype is that the release of the 14s was the WORST in the history of the LeBron line given how late it dropped and how the colorways (outside of new interpretations of older Lebron models) were largely forgettable.

I hear you. Valid points. The Xs had a pretty good rollout too. I think a lot of the reason the 15s had little to no Hype is that the release of the 14s was the WORST in the history of the LeBron line given how late it dropped and how the colorways (outside of new interpretations of older Lebron models) were largely forgettable.

even those new interpretations are pretty sad and have no hype behind them at all, red carpets and bttf are on sales racks and clearance stores, think i saw a size 15 bttf yesterday at ross :lol:

I think these are not just the best bron model ever but the best Nike bball shoes in a while

with the use of flyknit i'd say these are top 3, behind the 7 and X as always "IMHO" but looking at it I say 3rd bcuz it hasn't been used to it's full potential, don't get me wrong it's been great but a few shoes leave me scratching my head like Graffiti, but between the Kith's(EXT), the Watch(Limiteds) and then GR is where it kinda went bland, even taking into account the 2 multis and a few others the GRs have been kinda week

I'm talking about rollout combined with the model of the shoe.

We've had great LeBron's in years past, but the shoes that we released to the General Public were lacking.

And then you have LeBron shoes that were not IMO great looking models, that had a great rollout (This is especially true for the LeBron 6s, which was basically an updated Air Force 1)

As far as aesthetics combined with rollout, I think the 15s are up there with the 7s and 8s. Just me sharing an opinion though.

Man no........ not in my opinion.
You keep complimenting the “rollout” but as far as I’m concerned what f’n rollout? The rollout has been a joke.
LeBron watch which is a draw = bots eat and resellers are happy. Everyone else is told to kick rocks or pay stockx resale cuz they made them super limited. I’ll be honest , I liked some of the Watch shoes but even if I did get lucky and hit a draw, I’m not busting em up on the court anyway bc Nike is stuck on their hype BS and made these so limited, so my size 13s are all $300+. I’m not gonna play in 300+ shoes so I’d dump mine anyway but that’s just me.

The ultra limited Hoh drop is just more F’ery

That’s my gripe but the cherry on top is the best colorway (Wines) were an asia exclusive. So as far as a rollout goes the 15 sucked balls

Not sure about the decision between Mowabbs or Griffs too (was considering copping both) but Im leaning toward Griffs.. I think they were done better IMO. And I love the Mowabbs but again, its not a home run on the 15. Personally, I'd say theyre tied at 2nd place with the 95s. Griffs are #1 for sure.

I can agree it seems to be pretty quiet about this release in Chicago.

yeah I'm in Chi now, moved here from The Land back In January. Salty my boy hooked me up with his footlocker vip stuff, I checked in had 10 min, but now it's back to his info, and I only have 6 min and don't even have the check in to the store under my account, I saw all the pairs yday at the HOH in Chi and now I think Deion's look better than Griffs, hopefully I can still get both since it's quiet out here

Not sure about the decision between Mowabbs or Griffs too (was considering copping both) but Im leaning toward Griffs.. I think they were done better IMO. And I love the Mowabbs but again, its not a home run on the 15. Personally, I'd say theyre tied at 2nd place with the 95s. Griffs are #1 for sure.
So it's safe to say that the Griff's , Orange Box and AM 95s are the top 3 out of the Lebron watch run?

Back
Top Bottom