*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

If it weren't for the Laker colorway Kobe360s dropping soon, I would cop these:

http://www.shoepalace.com/product/nike/ao1755-001/lebron-15-low-mens-basketball-shoe-black-gold/

Bron1.PNG

Saw the Ashes low and they're fire. Better than the mids imo.I don't know why lol. Didn't see the black/gold so I don't know if I want the Ashes instead.

It's really a shame Diana never had a PE release. Shes been rocking Brons for years i feel like with the LeBron watch this is the perfect year to give her a release.

Taurasi's PE is way better than LBJ's. Strap looks like it was hand cut and tacked on at the last minute.

I got my 4 pairs in size 15 (finally, lol... and not for the low at all!). I am done unless I can get my hands on the Griff-joints or a pair of Diamond Turfs.
Tate

I got my 4 pairs in size 15 (finally, lol... and not for the low at all!). I am done unless I can get my hands on the Griff-joints or a pair of Diamond Turfs.
Tate
Which pairs did you get? I feel you on them not being cheap at all. Size 13 and above is madhouse prices. Those DT are so ridiculously priced it's crazy. Nothing below 400.

Those Ash Lows and the black/gold joints are nice.

I needz dat triple black low though. :nerd:

Wow those are sick, that air bubble really does make a huge difference

I’m thankful they didn’t do that, that’d be a problem for my wallet

These lows would sell better if they were like the mids
bron15griff.jpg

Wow. Those look amazing. I guess Nike didn't want to put out the exact same design. I would pay high top price for those low tops.

Actually come to think of it, Nike put out the same design for the Kobe 10 high top and low top, so I don't see why they didn't do that for these LeBrons :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom