*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Sponsored ad from House of Hoops came up on my IG feed. Said they'll be at LA Live this weekend. I spotted quick glimpses of the leopard print and the multi color joints. Maybe they'll have them this weekend.

10/18, 20th and 22nd 4pm-11pm on those days. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
Definitely will be trying tonight! Interesting they'd go with a predominately wine colorway.

1EBFB6AD-3F21-4F4D-B4D1-E30234D8475A.jpeg
Anyone going to niketown for them today?

They’re solid. Like em but didn’t purchase.

Nike town dropped them today. Was the only spot. I don't think they will actually be as limited as we all thought. Who knows though...

Just finished re-lacing the left shoe on my Breds using the wider lace holes... wow that was tough!

When Nightwing mentioned he had minor lockdown/heel slip issues which were solved by re-lacing, I decided to re-lace before my first on court session.

A few things to those considering doing the same:
- it really is annoying! Be prepared to spend 15 minutes on each shoe.
- I used the wide lace holes for the entire shoe - there is now only enough lace for a single knot.
- the tongue no longer 'folds back' flush and looks a little weird.
- if you're only using for casual wear, don't bother re-lacing. I much prefer the standard lace set up aesthetically.

I have yet to test performance (waiting on my fingers to stop hurting before I re-lace the other shoe!) but will keep everyone updated.
pics?

shoulda been purple instead of cavs colors
I believe these were already in production before he made the decision to leave for LA. Along with the Fresh Bred colorway. Like the with when the 12s dropped they had Miami themed colorways and had to change the names of them up when he came back to Cleveland. Like the NRSL 12 was originally the South Beach colorway.

Purple? Eww no thanks. It’s kinda dumb they dropping a Cavs color, BUT that wine/burgundy color is fire so they get a pass on that.

Back
Top Bottom