*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Yeah, someone hook us up. :D

Seriously, good to see the breds are discount eligible. Time for nike to release some other GRs ...

20181024120310_original.jpg
20181024120312_original.jpg
20181024120313_original.jpg
20181024120315_original.jpg
20181024120311_original.jpg

Anybody have any experience with StockX and a seller not shipping your item? Doesn't appear that my Kings are ever going to ship, apparently.

When did you purchase? I purchased on Friday off of StockX and they were just shipped for inspection today.

The multi colored outsoles kill the “We are Family” color way for me. Like someone said earlier, so many misses so far with the color blocking.

Reactions: Ube
The multi colored outsoles kill the “We are Family” color way for me. Like someone said earlier, so many misses so far with the color blocking.

I like the colored soles the most, what I don't like is how far the back comes into the midsole, had they came down as far as the multicolored I'd jump on these but another pass

I like the colored soles the most, what I don't like is how far the back comes into the midsole, had they came down as far as the multicolored I'd jump on these but another pass

So then you’re not getting any 16s? Lol

Oreos and multicolors are still widely available here in Korea. I put some up for StockX but if you need a hookup early release. PM me.

They missed on those..

Other than not having the lion logo at the back I think Petrie did a good job on this colorway.

Don't mind the multicolor soles as they match the look of the flyknit.

Really blown away by the fit on these. They really lock in on my foot without adding pressure. These should be great casually. I’m sure they are beasts for those of you ballin in them.

Both the 15 and 16 are great for me casually. The tongue on the 16 relieving that pressure makes them not require any break in.

Back
Top Bottom