*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I might still have crust in my eyes. I thought these were the 3’s :lol:

I got my confirmation on SNKRS but going to cancel and just wait on the 3’s

Nike did a good job building the hype up on these by making a draw seem like these were limited. I assume they'll just make the 3's a true limited shoe but doesn't matter to me. I'd rather move pairs be widely available, especially for the lavas. After the Agassi inspired lavas I'd like to see a Kobe inspired shoe for Lebron. That's gotta be coming at some point.

Nike did a good job building the hype up on these by making a draw seem like these were limited. I assume they'll just make the 3's a true limited shoe but doesn't matter to me. I'd rather move pairs be widely available, especially for the lavas.
These are the one's i wanted over the 3's. But i agree, the 3's will probably be pretty limited.

Checked out on sneakers in about 1 min. I wish they did the reverse color of the superman. I love the red but my reason for wanting the blue is bc I was lucky enough to get the red 3 a few years ago at a steal price!

Lmao now that I know the 3s are coming out I’m so glad I didnt get the draw. I wanted the 16s thinking there was no shot at ever sniffing the Superman 3s.

Also, how about the irony in playing in “SuperBrons” and getting injured for the first time all season?! Damn.

The baby?

F06706E9-FC78-4675-A3BC-7547D1522AD8.png

Got lucky last night and grabbed an infant this morning
572E2842-735F-466E-B390-DF8FBFDF4AD8.png

And those that think the 3s will be widely available like these... think again.

Back
Top Bottom