*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Wore mine today. This was my first purchase of the 16's and I gotta say for me, these were what more comfortable than the 15's.

This shoe will be in rotation.

Anyone order from FTL?
I see people getting them but I haven’t got an confirmation email yet?

I think from a marketing standpoint what they did with the 3 and 16 was smart. The hype was already there for the SB 16 and they give you a tease with the upcoming 3. Personally, the "Christmas" show got played out imo. I love the Christmas 8-10 but it was the same concept(red/green based shoe) for 3 years in a row, then a green based shoe for the 11/12. I love that they did a Lebron watch for Christmas this year and I think it's cool how they leaked the upcoming 3 which I think a lot of people would be thirsting over even more if Nike wasn't dropping them. I think the SB 16 is one of the best Lebrons to drop in years...

can you imagine if they dropped the watch the throne alongside the wtt lebron 16, kinda like what they're doing with the superbron :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I'm speculating but I doubt it, they had already dropped three 3s prior to the watch & and upcoming 3. So unless they switch gears and retro some 9s and 12s I doubt we get the shoes they're based off of as like we did the 3

The black/gold 16’s are way nicer in person. May cop when they go on sale. Ready to see the Lava’s...........or a Lakers colorway.

Just ordered my pair off kicksUSA. Never ordered from them before so I hope they legit. Only site that still had my sz available

Yal I went down .5 (to a 9.5) n the 15s and they fit perfect I went tts w the 16s (sz 10).Should
I have gone down .6 in the 16s???

Thanks

Last edited:
Yal I went down .5 (to a 9.5) n the 15s and they fit perfect I went tts w the 16s (sz 10) in the 16s. Should
I have gone down .6 in the 16s???

Thanks

I did same as you both pairs it's fine. Tts in the 16 gives you the option to double sock whereas half size down doesn't

Seen the Superman’s when I went to pick up my kyries. Really nice in person, not for me. Thumbs up to Nike though.

Back
Top Bottom