*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

All the details are in places you can’t see them: insole, outsole, heel (because there’s no contrast).

What the hell they thinking?

Hope some you do realize that Lebron has been out a few games and reports or rumors are coming in he may be sitting down till next season. Don’t know how the lakers with it’s young core can make the playoffs without Lebron.

And how Lebron watch will be executed when the release of each shoe comes only when Lebron wears “lebron Watch series” kicks in live games. Unless he’ll be sitting on the bench.

Out for the season? Where'd you hear that?

yea haven't heard that or read that anywhere.

Yea news about Lebby potentially being out for the season would've definitely been broken by someone already if they were rumored.

I’ve heard the same thing, however that it’s a sports hernia injury rather than groin with a possible return after ASG.

As others have said, that leaves me wondering how the LW will be executed. I usually try to grab one pair from each iteration, even if I’m not a fan (minus the 11 & 12 :lol:)

Hold up...is it a mismatch shoe or did I miss something??? Its a nice, clean shoe imo, but the white getting dirty makes it a done shoe

Wish they would’ve done something more creative (obviously), like if they did two Oreo weaves, one with more white in the mix and one with more black

90CA2CEE-A492-4EC5-BF08-EFB14C2388A0.jpeg

A8BBED39-EF46-44F0-ABC6-DAEC2590A2F6.jpeg

If the white shoe had black writing on the heel and black with white writing it would give it some pop. These just look dull with no flare.

Back
Top Bottom