*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

My sources are telling me that Kobe is also coming out of retirement!
FDA1ACD5-6DC4-4D09-A7DE-BC01672947ED.gif

I love LeBron sneakers but LeBron the person and the teammate are going to win zero titles the rest of his career. He's a cancer. As a Cavs fan and having grown up around LeBron he's getting absolutely everything he deserves with a bad Lakers team and no help. Can't wait to see his meltdown when Anthony Davis is a Knick or a Celtic.

I love LeBron sneakers but LeBron the person and the teammate are going to win zero titles the rest of his career. He's a cancer. As a Cavs fan and having grown up around LeBron he's getting absolutely everything he deserves with a bad Lakers team and no help. Can't wait to see his meltdown when Anthony Davis is a Knick or a Celtic.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:He’s a cancer? You should be praising him, for bringing y’all a ship!

Damn did Lebron piss in your cereal?

Back to the shoes yal.... those who hoop in them. You use the lower lace option? Could you give it a comparison to the regular lace option?

Thanks!

Purples are nice. How about Nike release some purple or yellow colorways. Or how about we get a GR that isn't grey, black or white...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:He’s a cancer? You should be praising him, for bringing y’all a ship!

He didn’t win us anything. The team did. He played as much a part of the story as Kyrie did, as much as Love and Tristan. Gotta stop putting him on a pedestal.

Great stats, he’s not on Jordan’s level. What kind of ego maniac sits with the GM during time hurt or drinks wine walking into a game? He’s a guy at the end who gave up because he made a mistake and now even Kyrie is clowning him publicly.

Love the dude from the ankles down. Having spent the bulk of my life around him, socially and within the Cavs organization we are all very excited he’s not here being a bear in a cave hibernating while we try to escape.

Lol guess you missed those reports of kyrie interested in rejoining Lebron huh? Not sure where he was clowning him either after publicly coming out and saying he called Lebron and apologized to him.

It’s also funny how in the man’s 14 or 15 years in the league there hasn’t been one report about him being a cancer or ppl in Cleveland being happy he left. This day in age of social media that’s kind of unfathomable.

Lastly, if you truly think he didn’t have as big an impact or was at the same level as those other players you listed there, you’re spewing foolishness, and at this point, sounding like an ex-gf who’s man left her for bigger, better things.

By the way, supporting dude from the ankles down is still supporting the dude period lol.

Lol guess you missed those reports of kyrie interested in rejoining Lebron huh? Not sure where he was clowning him either after publicly coming out and saying he called Lebron and apologized to him.
Saw it, read the story saw Ric Bucher's name attached and chuckled then i reported the tweet as spam. Kyrie isn't going to LA. I was in Kyrie's home several times over the years there is no chance in hell he ends up back with Bron, zero point zero. I have heard the things he has said about LeBron, I have heard his father talk about LeBron's treatment of Kyrie. Bucher was looking for clicks. He did call LeBron the content of that call was reported in a manner made out to be in LeBron's favor. Really the message could be interpreted two ways, the way it was reported or the way it is, that Kyrie is now in LeBron's position with the Celtics a team far better than its record. From Kyrie's own camp, if he goes anywhere it's Brooklyn or the Knicks. Been that way since the day he was traded to Boston.

It’s also funny how in the man’s 14 or 15 years in the league there hasn’t been one report about him being a cancer or ppl in Cleveland being happy he left. This day in age of social media that’s kind of unfathomable.[QUOTE}

Cleveland as much as I love the people I work with and have worked with in the past hid LeBron's issues with teammates, very well because they were afraid once he came back he'd leave again. He personally put the Cavs in cap hell by getting JR Smith and Tristan Thompson paid, he personally went to Koby Altman and Mike Gansey to put together the trade with the Lakers because it freed up a second max spot that went unfilled because nobody wants to play with LeBron unless they are a client of Rich Paul.

LeBron's uh how should i put this, "self made-open relationship" with his wife was common knowledge and hit social media plenty. LeBron in fact had some photos scrubbed from twitter taken at a Heat players only party of him with two women with their tops off. There's a lot of different stories I could tell about the control he had because the Cavs cowtailed to him which disgusts me.

Lastly, if you truly think he didn’t have as big an impact or was at the same level as those other players you listed there, you’re spewing foolishness, and at this point, sounding like an ex-gf who’s man left her for bigger, better things.

By the way, supporting dude from the ankles down is still supporting the dude period lol.

Bigger and better things like another team of bad players who have lessened their trade value with him off the floor? I will support him because I like what he stands for off the floor. What he's done for the city of Akron is beyond the scope of what he should be doing. I like his kicks, I like Kyrie's too. Don't care where he plays. I for one am glad the Cavs suck as the office and staff are far happier without his crew creeping around looking for orders to bark out. The 2016 Finals, 3-1 blown lead by Golden State do not happen with LeBron and 4 bums. Everyone had their role. LeBron was the most well known player thus he got the credit, unfair to so many people. Teams win titles.

1A302F27-033C-48C9-938D-926279657D07.jpeg
Back to the shoes yal.... those who hoop in them. You use the lower lace option? Could you give it a comparison to the regular lace option?

Thanks!
finally brought these out on court. Man imo these are a major upgrade from the 15. I’m sure you guys have heard all these reviews and things. But the cushion is still there with muchhhhhh better stability and traction. The court I was on yest is known for horrible conditions but these gripped extremely well. Great adjustments Nike. (Bet they did this ish on purpose.)

Laced in the lower eyelets and man the lockdown felt great.

Had a great game in them too lol. Gotta be the shoes.
(Wasn’t on the bench, ‘‘twas the game ending before mine)

Last edited:
He didn’t win us anything. The team did. He played as much a part of the story as Kyrie did, as much as Love and Tristan. Gotta stop putting him on a pedestal.

Great stats, he’s not on Jordan’s level. What kind of ego maniac sits with the GM during time hurt or drinks wine walking into a game? He’s a guy at the end who gave up because he made a mistake and now even Kyrie is clowning him publicly.

Love the dude from the ankles down. Having spent the bulk of my life around him, socially and within the Cavs organization we are all very excited he’s not here being a bear in a cave hibernating while we try to escape.

I agree with you.

I'm only here for the Nike shoes bcuz some of them are cool. As for LeBron, I wouldn't even give 2 cents for him. I'm glad he's not on my team. :D

Back
Top Bottom