*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Yesss

7C68B58B-16EC-4948-99F4-84F5C45863F8.png

redrum3281 redrum3281 it’s a “real” tongue, but yes it is attached to the upper also

Unless certain colorways don’t have the huge lion on the back heel, I don’t see how these are more casual friendly than the XV.

Can someone photoshop that red shine to purple? Would have knocked it out of the park as the launch cw, especially since they’ve been using purple a lot lately with other models

The actual 16s look clean on feet, just not a fan of the colorway Lebby is wearing.

I see inevitable 180 on the opinion of the shoe starting to trickle in.

The turn, the turn....

I think these are more casual because Design wise these are the safest since the 10.
14 too, but I did not like the 14

The 11, 12, 13 and 15s designs are bolder.

And the color, if these are indeed the first cw it's a very tame cw compared to the last 5 models 1st cws

The cushioning of the 15 is insane to me, so a Low Top version of that, which these kind of are, is going to be great.
And the way the knit is on these is going to make for excellent cws imo, and of course the option to black/white out the bubble

I'm actually excited to own these and just beat the he'll out of them.

They're better than any Kobe shoe

I think these are more casual because Design wise these are the safest since the 10.
14 too, but I did not like the 14

The 11, 12, 13 and 15s designs are bolder.

And the color, if these are indeed the first cw it's a very tame cw compared to the last 5 models 1st cws

The cushioning of the 15 is insane to me, so a Low Top version of that, which these kind of are, is going to be great.
And the way the knit is on these is going to make for excellent cws imo, and of course the option to black/white out the bubble

I'm actually excited to own these and just beat the he'll out of them.

They're better than any Kobe shoe

:lol: Troll

Kobe’s 1-9 all **** on these...

The tongue is one of those fake tongues like the KD 6:
4F38FD55-EA01-4B74-8276-4F81FB3EC106.jpeg

I must be in the minority, I think the new Kobes look dope, creative design and look like a good performer. Kobe inspired, but still innovative. To me the LeBron line has borrowed from the KD’s designs/tech too much the last few years, KD 4 strap, segmented zoom pods from the KD 9.

BR Kicks posted this picture in response to the Bron 16 leak, can definitely see some similarities.
9937C621-0544-4134-A0A2-607C8EF5D0CA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom