*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I'll be passing since I own the original WTT sample pair, but I felt this was a cool execution utilizing the 16 pair.

-Has the floral laces & liner (wish i could buy some of those laces separately)
-Clear sole (probably glows, since some of the WTT variations has that)
-Gold Swoosh
-Medallion
(A "real" one costs about $1000 if done by Urist & was only originally created for Jay/Ye)

It gives people an affordable option to experience that moment w/o giving the finger to people like myself who own the 9's.

PO

ALMIGHTY KP

65D697B7-852E-428B-A89F-3B554EAC0D9D.jpeg
Cool colors on trash shoes are trash

I'll be passing since I own the original WTT sample pair, but I felt this was a cool execution utilizing the 16 pair.

-Has the floral laces & liner (wish i could buy some of those laces separately)
-Clear sole (probably glows, since some of the WTT variations has that)
-Gold Swoosh
-Medallion
(A "real" one costs about $1000 if done by Urist & was only originally created for Jay/Ye)

It gives people an affordable option to experience that moment w/o giving the finger to people like myself who own the 9's.

PO
If I had the sample pair id 1000000000% be passing too :lol:

I would have been in on the WTT but translucent outsoles are dead to me.

I'm good with the multis.

I was gonna say something about how the King's Pride slander is completely unwarranted and in poor taste but then I remembered that a lot of you have 14's like they were actually dope or something.

:lol:

I would have been in on the WTT but translucent outsoles are dead to me.

I'm good with the multis.

I was gonna say something about how the King's Pride slander is completely unwarranted and in poor taste but then I remembered that a lot of you have 14's like they were actually dope or something.

giphy.gif

:lol: also i believe i'm the only KP hater in the history of the shoe, i remember holding them in hand and thinking golden-green :sick: the red hits are nice though but i put them right back down and walked out |l besides everyone knows the best 11 was
FL_Unlocked_FL_Unlocked_Nike_LeBron_11_EXT_Kings_Crown_01-800x462.jpeg

giphy.gif

:lol: also i believe i'm the only KP hater in the history of the shoe, i remember holding them in hand and thinking golden-green :sick: the red hits are nice though but i put them right back down and walked out |l besides everyone knows the best 11 was

Someone put it so eloquently earlier that I don't want to mess it up... but screw it.

Your opinion is DEAD to me. Actually it was dead on arrival...

Carry on :lol:

giphy.gif

“The best 11”

Just like

“The prettiest mole rat”

you really didn't like the 11 :rofl:funny you don't catch the heat i do for it:lol:

since they're retroing 3s i'll take ASG3s released for ASG wkend:pimp:
The 3’s are one of the top 3 shoes in the line. Things are tanks and look good. Nike don’t know how to do it anymore

Back
Top Bottom