*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Doubt this is real
I live in Indiana idk what store south of the state would even have these

The locator is always kind of hard to read. The store is not where the point is, but its centered where the jersey man is. Thats why it looks like stores in the ocean get shoes, but its just off on how it centers. So it looks like a store in Indiana, or maybe Chicago is getting them.

Those socks and length of shorts is awful.

Dear god, and these are the dudes that get sh$t early.....

C364CAF7-91E5-47F8-9FCB-93693675F9F0.gif

Put the ****en lion on the back besides the Bred pair!!!

if they do it's a guarantee PE, it's already been talked about that every released to the public pair will have a diff back panel, there have only been 2 same panels, well 4 same back panels, the home and away bhm which well that's weird release in and of itself and then the Kings and the limited scavenger hunt purple LA only kings and with a limited ver. like that not sure we can call it a real release

The locator is always kind of hard to read. The store is not where the point is, but its centered where the jersey man is. Thats why it looks like stores in the ocean get shoes, but its just off on how it centers. So it looks like a store in Indiana, or maybe Chicago is getting them.

Very true, I’ve checked FTL launch locator and it still isn’t even listed yet
We’ll see soon enough

Very true, I’ve checked FTL launch locator and it still isn’t even listed yet
We’ll see soon enough

It was actually listed Thursday and Friday. I can verify those pictures as legit that are out there. I assume it's down and will be up tomorrow or Wednesday when they update the calendar.

It was actually listed Thursday and Friday. I can verify those pictures as legit that are out there. I assume it's down and will be up tomorrow or Wednesday when they update the calendar.
I also got a chance to see the map when it showed up Friday. However, I put my zip and lucky for us Houston we get two stores the galleria & willowbriok mall

I also got a chance to see the map when it showed up Friday. However, I put my zip and lucky for us Houston we get two stores the galleria & willowbriok mall

Lottery for my HOH store. Hope to get fortunate enough to win. Gotta get these and the Kyrie all stars.

I saw it too but no HOH near me getting them so hope when it comes back one or two stores will have them

Back
Top Bottom