*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

0EDE54A3-75B0-4B78-8D33-BCCE6336A2CF.jpeg

Whipped up some low quality PS colorways

Yeah that statement was pretty vague but I guess I'm thinking like...Lebron XIVs. There was one amazing CW and one decent CW. The silhouette was fine, Nike just bombed.

Then I look at how I owned nearly 30 pairs of kobe 8s :lol:

NOT feeling these at all. Was hoping the 16 to blow me away like the 15s did, especially with him being in the lakers and all. I feel like the 15s were a much better thought out, planned and design shoes than these 16s. These kinda feel like 2-3 years behind the 15s in terms of design and technology to me.

Last edited:
NOT feeling these at all. Was hoping the 16 to blow me away like the 15s did, especially with him being in the lakers and all. I feel like the 16s were a much better thought out, planned and design shoes than these 16s. These kinda feel like 2-3 years behind the 15s in terms of design and technology to me.

I'm with you on this.

They’re just more of the same from across Nike’s sig lines. One piece flyknit sock/bootie shoes where the knit pattern is the main design element. Like I said earlier: yaaawwwwnnnnn.

It was cool and different for a good while there. Now it’s just boring.

They’re just more of the same from across Nike’s sig lines. One piece flyknit sock/bootie shoes where the knit pattern is the main design element. Like I said earlier: yaaawwwwnnnnn.

It was cool and different for a good while there. Now it’s just boring.

Yeah, it's like they all just blend together. For it to remind people of KD's shoes says a lot.

I got more excited for the John Elliott's.

Im a fan of John Elliott’s regular work, but I thought the collar was kinda weak and disappointing. I think the kith x lebron collar was better.

Back
Top Bottom