*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

tonight:

the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-against-picture-id1126976489

Even a damn lace swap! I could guarantee Nike at least another 100 sales at retail if they had used purple laces instead of white. But no, we can't even swap them ourselves because their design made that nearly impossible (again).

How do you look at the bottom pair compared to the top and think "Yeah, that'll sell." Whoever is in charge of colorways at Nike is on something else
I say the same thing all the time. Especially on some of the earlied models, like the 9, where he did all sorts of stuff to that shoe.

Accidentally ordered 2 pair of WTT from StockX....how can i cancel/stop one of the transactions before the seller ships the shoes??

My lacelocks arrived for my WTTs. Any tips on relacing? Looks like a b! IMG_20190223_203833.jpg

there really isn't a trick to it, at least not like the 13s, but advice that might help would be try to keep the aglet angled towards the exit hole when as i see that being the only place that can be giving people issues, i think people are over complicating the lace situation

Back
Top Bottom