*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

To each their own, but I have never in my life purchased off a reseller. I feel like that is feeding directly into the exact thing that I hate. If no one purchases from the reseller, then they will be left with stock/not turn a profit, and eventually there will be no reason for them to be around.

I only break this rule when the resell price dips below retail price.

To each their own, but I have never in my life purchased off a reseller. I feel like that is feeding directly into the exact thing that I hate. If no one purchases from the reseller, then they will be left with stock/not turn a profit, and eventually there will be no reason for them to be around.
I d
Didn't even realize these were an atmos collab. Explains why they're selling out.

How a Lebron sells out nowadays:
A. If it's a collab
B. If it's based off of a past popular cw
Nah..if its limited. All GR havent sold out. All limited releases sold out either ASAP or within a couple of days. Limited = sell out.

Didn't even realize these were an atmos collab. Explains why they're selling out.

How a Lebron sells out nowadays:
A. If it's a collab
B. If it's based off of a past popular cw
This is somewhat true, cause if were being honest people aren’t buying cause of the performance aspects on the lebron 16.

The burgundy 16 have been spotted st burlington and that was limited run style.

Yall enjoy your shoes for whatever reason you buy them, not my money.

7EFDF6EF-C5C8-41C0-B4C7-83AF09BF13EE.jpeg
Copped. They fit a little tight compared to the regular LeBron 16. I fit fine in a 9.5 LeBron 16, but have a bit of a wide foot so I had to go up to a 10 in the safaris. Also, if anyone is in Miami, unknwn in aventura got a decent size run on these.

This is somewhat true, cause if were being honest people aren’t buying cause of the performance aspects on the lebron 16.

The burgundy 16 have been spotted st burlington and that was limited run style.

Yall enjoy your shoes for whatever reason you buy them, not my money.
Yeah I need I’m King’s for like $130. I’m not paying retail for em lol

Back
Top Bottom