*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

They’re putting too much of the inspired shoe on the 16.... I think they did better with the LBJ watch 15...

Yeah, these are more hybrids. They could’ve used them as inspirations but kept them as complete 16’s. Some are good and others not so much. I’m not feeling the Medicine Ball’s, but I’ve never been a fan of the original. I hope to God they don’t jack up the Lava’s.

Wow. Nike really messed up with this shoe. In my opinion, the college color make ups have been much better than what has been released.

Even those haven’t been that great. The Fresh Bred’s are awesome and they failed to use that contrasting weave in other colorways that would’ve benefited from it...like the King pairs(team red and the purple’s).

Out of all of the 16’s released, it looks like the Lebron Watch is going to be the best part of this year’s line. GRs stand no chance and pale in comparison. To add insult to injury, limited quantities almost guarantee a seat on the L train for the ones you’d actually spend money on (without paying re-sale).

E1BDC8CB-F642-418B-B0A5-2626AA315A0E.gif

So they are suppose to be the hot lava or this is also one of them? Nevermind had to look at this. So 4 horsemen, hotlava and Sprite Remix remains
Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Hot-Lava.jpg

Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Air-Trainer.jpg

They're accurate and looks better on the 16 by a small margin but I wouldn't pay retail to have them.
Capture+_2019-03-06-07-19-37.png

Capture+_2019-03-06-07-19-57.png
:rofl:

Absolutely horrible

If Nike were smart, he would be wearing an inspired MJ LeBron 16. But they are too stupid.

Do you know what chaos would ensue if that happened? LeBron already takes too much heat for the comparison and possibly being better than MJ in some eyes. Nike doesn’t want that smoke.

so when the put that nike air trainer tape up they meant.....
nike-air-trainer-3-705425-100-1.jpg

the medicine ball WTF?!? of all the nike trainers that they could've pulled from, oh well looks like no one got this one right bcuz none of us saw this coming

Yeah a sneaker associated with Bo Jackson and Spike Lee makes no sense at all :rolleyes

Nothing wrong with it. He looked up to MJ and it’s a nod to MJ even though he is going to pass him in points. I’m a pro-MJ guy and I think it would be cool to do. Just my opinion though.

Oh I agree. The basketball world though, is far too torn to let it slide. Heck you’d think MJ still plays the game the way some idolize him or have a fit when Lebron is mentioned in the same sentence as him.

I don't see how lava or chloro would look any different than med ball, those were all pretty subtle cw on the OG AT1/TC in that the shoe was predominantly white/grey. For me the med ball brons are fire save for the strap...

I actually like the way the medicine balls came out, but if they were doing a trainer I would have preferred it to be the Air Trainer 1 chlorophyll. With that said the lavas are going to be fire!

They’re putting too much of the inspired shoe on the 16.... I think they did better with the LBJ watch 15...

Then again I don’t see how these Lebron watch pairs are really even PEs... moreso collaborations

i think the inspiration meld is the best part

the medicine balls are one of the greatest trainers of all time

i'm not really into trainers

Yeah a sneaker associated with Bo Jackson and Spike Lee makes no sense at all :rolleyes

i didn't know that nor do i really care

Thoughts on these, redrum3281 redrum3281 ?

1 page back

If Nike were smart, he would be wearing an inspired MJ LeBron 16. But they are too stupid.
he did.....

well actually the 1-5 were titled based on positions 1-5 and the breds were the 2 guard though i can't find the info at the moment

Back
Top Bottom