*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

and just like the AJXI breds i'd paint the midsole black or maybe red haven't decided what i'll do with the ones that come out in 2019 but it'll be opposite what i do with the 72-10s no white midsoles on black shoes for me

Same here ! I have three 16's as well and I really love them BECAUSE I feel like these are much easier to pull off for casual wear. Once I purchased the Oreo a few months back I knew they got me haha. The cushion is there, overall feel, pull-tab which is always a plus in my book, and its more of a low, which is uncommon in the Lebron line. With that said, if you told me lets go one-on-one right now get your *** on the court I might grab the 15 more than 16. If you gave me a heads up the day before I will grab my 10's or 8's though LOL
Yeah the 16 over the 15 for casual wear IMO

dang if we only get 2 more Watch colors after the MBs i want it to be the remix and 4HM :nerd: last 2 televised games are mar 26th and apr 4th....i mean pending a miracle :rofl:

dang if we only get 2 more Watch colors after the MBs i want it to be the remix and 4HM :nerd:
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom