*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Just to be sure I had to look up LOL . yeah it was this one. My opinion of course.
maxresdefault.jpg

nike-what-the-lebron-11-september-13-release-12.jpg

That pissed me off lol.

Would have been such an amazing pair.
The left shoe is trash but the right one is sooo nice.

77CFA69F-5CAC-44C8-8AE3-DB3EC75DCB64.jpeg

The 6’s that never were
tenor.gif

LOL - on a related note I had heard the story of how the 6 came to be. Lebron wasn't impressed by what they had planned for release, possibly this shoe here, and the new 6, the one we know now, is what they released instead at last minute. Interesting if true

Dang it my payment for the WTT on goat got declined for my $225 bid ugh, on a side note I got money stashed and since nobody wants to take my bids on the psny 12, I can spend a bit on B.SBs so I'll wait and see how it turns out but I'll leave my $236 bid up while people jumping way up over it

Last edited:
tenor.gif

LOL - on a related note I had heard the story of how the 6 came to be. Lebron wasn't impressed by what they had planned for release, possibly this shoe here, and the new 6, the one we know now, is what they released instead at last minute. Interesting if true
I think it was the year he said he wanted something that looked like timberland boots. Could be wrong. Kind of an odd request :lol:

Back
Top Bottom