*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

geez if the people that wore size 11 were as patient as you 10.5ers man, it's all down hill for your size to with bids :sick: my jelly knows no bounds at the moment
Yea I counted the asks vs bids... knew it had to come down. Almost double the amount of asks, than bids.

One of my favorites so far of the 16s...

nike-lebron-16-low-CI2668-001-1.jpg
nike-lebron-16-low-CI2668-001-2.jpg

I’m holding off on those Atmos Lebrons for now into other things..... do I think these will go up any higher? Hoping they don’t hit atmos air max 1 prices etc most things Atmos increase in value over time

One of my favorites so far of the 16s...

nike-lebron-16-low-CI2668-001-1.jpg
nike-lebron-16-low-CI2668-001-2.jpg

Really like these as well.

I think their release date got pushed back from the 15th to 28th of this month.

Like that the lows have the same zoom setup as the regular 16.

Need a triple black colorway in the lows. :D

the only truly bad low is the X that exposed wire and fat look just didn't work but with the regular and elite and ID i mean everything can't be perfect. those 16 lows aren't bad but i don't like the white midsole with that darker upper and brown back, i think had it been all brown upper like the back panel that pair would be much better pair

12 low had some solid colorways. Still want to grab the Raptors. Kicking myself for not grabbing them at the outlet for $70.

12 lows had some good colorways USA, LP (still kicking myself for not grabbing these), the fake WTT, Rise, AM95 (thinking really hard bout grabbin since they going for the low)

Back
Top Bottom