*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

These were so clean ! Had these on eBay watchlist forever . The lace locks they came with were awesome as well
IMO they're one of the most underrated Lebron's ever. So clean :nthat:

I had a loooot of XI lows, but only ended up keeping Sprites, Acid Lions, Chinas, and non-Champ MCs.

All my "collection" and on-feet pics were stored on the old NT gallery...so I guess they're gone forever.
I have the USA's that I still use for ball

It's criminal they got rid of the old NT gallery. They need to find a way to restore it back with all the pics

Had to pick up the superbron blue. Difficult to find in a 13.

Also loving the fit on these. Great for casual, but ready for battle.

F17E3632-CCC1-4340-BB1E-2752AD05A8B9.jpeg

Mehhhh

They’re interesting but something is holding me back. I dig the multicolored between knit stuff, but the creamish battleknit...
F0D5BCEB-A4C3-429A-BF2F-D07EA4090387.jpeg

that clearance price that you know will happen, or is that just what's holding me back :nerd:

Interested in seeing what these look like as well.

Like you said it's doubtful that release date sticks because the black lows are dropping the day before.

what black lows? if you mean the "Soundtracks" um those are already out.....at least i seen them yesterday at the HoH in VA

my interest is piqued

This shoe needs a Swoosh, BADLY.

funny, the last 3yrs people were clamoring that the lebron silhouette needed minimum branding and he should be able to stand up on his own with out giant swoosh on his shoes, and now someone is asking where the giant swoosh is :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom