*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Just checking to make sure this thread is still here. Wake me for the Lava's.
LkgpGnX.jpg

Definitely gonna get these just gotta see them in person. I got some west/Pan African gear that will go well with these kicks.

Kinda surprised the Martin's are sitting. Dropped these after BAD BOYS FOR LIFE and they probably would have sold out with the quickness.

after seeing these in hand i really love the colorway and i was hoping it was going to inspire me to cop but im honestly convinced nothing can save this shoe. Its just a slightly modified KD 9/10 with a fancier air bubble. they came around with the 15's then just stopped caring and produced this trash. who approved this design and for this price?!

Man I’m not meant to have the atmos. I had my order cancelled on Foot Patrol when they dropped and just had my order cancelled on GOAT

Saw these in person, love them, but couldn't pull the trigger, I know this will hit discount, Supermans were next to them as well, so just gotta wait it out

Unless you want your WTT's swoosh peeling off, hoop in the martins

It peels? Well idk about that.

Since the Martins are sitting, maybe my hope in being able to get them on sale happens.

I have a 15% off coupon on stockx. I don’t want to waste it. The I Promise seems interesting. There just aren’t many cw’s for the 16 to choose from that I like. If all fails I could get some Kyrie 5 Tacos or Ikhet’s.

WTT’s or Martins to hoop in? THAT IS MY DILEMMA.

Maybe I can scoop Martins up later

I recently ended up buying the Fresh Bred colorway on a discount to hoop in. I'm glad I did because it seems like the Fresh Bred is drying up everywhere in terms of inventory. Also for some reason, I always felt that black/red colorway was meant to be used to ball in compared to the other color ways lol.

I recently ended up buying the Fresh Bred colorway on a discount to hoop in. I'm glad I did because it seems like the Fresh Bred is drying up everywhere in terms of inventory. Also for some reason, I always felt that black/red colorway was meant to be used to ball in compared to the other color ways lol.

Where’d you find it on discount? Would really love to get that cw but I can’t find them for a decent price.

That’s why I’m considering the I promise cw, they have that vibe. WTT too but I wouldn’t want to deal with the swoosh peeling.

Where’d you find it on discount? Would really love to get that cw but I can’t find them for a decent price.

That’s why I’m considering the I promise cw, they have that vibe. WTT too but I wouldn’t want to deal with the swoosh peeling.

Eastbay and FTL tend to have 20% off every now and then (Eastbay has one going now). If you search up the Lebron 16 you'll see the Fresh Bred colorway, however...sizes are scattered and constantly being added and sold out daily. My size was sold-out for a while but I got lucky last week randomly checking and my size popped up available to checkout and I got em under retail.

Back
Top Bottom