*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

What's the RD for the remixes?

I never get access to anything I want. They give me the boring Cap and Gowns but not the Brons...

Maybe look at my purchase history. Lol

What's the RD for the remixes?

I never get access to anything I want. They give me the boring Cap and Gowns but not the Brons...

Maybe look at my purchase history. Lol

30 Apr if I'm not mistaken, they're on SNKRS if you want to look them up

Went into footlocker to pickup the "MPLS" colorway for my son today... get to the register an they hv them labeled as a "QUICKSTRIKE" like really!!? Cmon FOOTLOCKER!!!

I think a week after release day they let you use discounts/ rewards. No 100 though

Went into footlocker to pickup the "MPLS" colorway for my son today... get to the register an they hv them labeled as a "QUICKSTRIKE" like really!!? Cmon FOOTLOCKER!!!

Yeah girl told me Lebrons will be labeled as QS from now on. They think they’re slick.

I think a week after release day they let you use discounts/ rewards. No 100 though

Idk I was told once they’re labeled QS they’ll continue to be and can’t use rewards on them.

Yeah girl told me Lebrons will be labeled as QS from now on. They think they’re slick.

Idk I was told once they’re labeled QS they’ll continue to be and can’t use rewards on them.
Same BS they told me about the navy 11 lows last week. Which are now just sitting everywhere. I'd rather them just say, Jordan 11s, LeBrons etc are excluded, period. Don't tell me it's a QS when a shoe is available in full family sizing in every store in the country LOL

The actual color way is so clean in person! Goin to try an cop a pair for myself wen dey go on sale!! Nice summer shoe

Yal got more pics of yal all blue SBs?

AC7D5084-32D7-4CA5-871E-45C27158697A.jpeg

i think you're refering to me as "the other NTer" and i've no regrets with paying a higher price now vs a lower price later for what i want
no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-0.jpg

at the end of the day i have "peace of mind" bring on the GITD and Oilers 3s :evil:

Nah it wasn't you I was referring to lol.

Nah it wasn't you I was referring to lol.

i can admit that i expected the Atmos and WTT to stay high, checking stockx a min ago, it's like wow, though for the most part blue SBs are maintaining a sense of worth, though i saw 2 people get deals looking at the sales, everyone else <$250, i gotta a decent deal on the WTT under my $50 over retail rule.....in most cases :lol:

^^ don’t tease me! Lol
Would it say on the box tag if they were the 4H?

Those atmos are nice though, wish there was no zipper.

Back
Top Bottom