*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Outside of Lakers jerseys, purple and yellow just isn't a nice color combination. I also don't see those colors selling well outside of the Laker fan nation..

They can make Laker colored shoes that sell well, they just miss the mark on a lot of what they come up with. The Carp Diem 4 was a hot shoe and big seller.

Watch. The. Throne.

07F176E7-0BF8-4998-A807-0BC9ED647DB4.jpeg
DA30D0FB-87E0-4D96-A39D-51A9D56CD3A4.jpeg

yeah man i got them on stock X for 213 + 14 shipping so t was pretty much retail + ship + tax. I've seen some recent sales under 200.

Glow isn't as bright as other GITD and i suspect since its the icey sole.

I also had no idea how comfy these are compared to not only other lebrons i've had but other bball shoes.

Yeah bring on the gitd joints :smokin:smokin

Yeah i love those man he glow is tough. Love wearing those during Halloween when all the black lights are everywhere.

Feeding into the resale market that has destroyed the game doesn't mean you don't want a shoe.

Reselling of limited sneakers has been happening for over a decade now. It's nothing new and will continue to go on. At the end of the day, you're not always going to be able to grab every sneaker at retail that you want. The key is being able to set limits on how much of a premium you're willing to pay. $20 over retail isn't breaking the bank to me personally and if I'm not willing to pay that extra cost to get a shoe, then it means I didn't really want it. I suppose that could be different for a kid working minimum wage at McD's and an extra $20 might be too much to dish out. It is what it is

Reselling of limited sneakers has been happening for over a decade now. It's nothing new and will continue to go on. At the end of the day, you're not always going to be able to grab every sneaker at retail that you want. The key is being able to set limits on how much of a premium you're willing to pay. $20 over retail isn't breaking the bank to me personally and if I'm not willing to pay that extra cost to get a shoe, then it means I didn't really want it. I suppose that could be different for a kid working minimum wage at McD's and an extra $20 might be too much to dish out. It is what it is

I set for most instances a $50 over retail tag limit, now ifi really want it than peace of mind over price just look at what I spent on 5prs of limited AJ12s so far

That statement is a little contradicting. I'm going to set limits on how much of a premium I'm willing to pay, but if its past what I personally want to pay for it means I didn't really want it? That doesn't really add up. Some ppl just don't want to pay resale.

Last edited:
But the fact is sometimes you’re still getting the shoes @ retail.

For example i pay 10% tax in my city so buying them from Nike would have already been $220 so i paid $7 more which to me = the time i would have had to take to drive to the grove to pick these up for retail. And like i e said recent sales on StockX have been under $200. I get it yeah retail but given the fact that hype on shoes dies fast as most of these stockX sellers need to move shoes more times than not your bid might be accepted. Shoot mine did lol

Back
Top Bottom