*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

All these kids lookin' like they got the 1995 Supercuts Special

fryzura-na-grzyba-28_12.jpg

Is it really though..? No hate, but I could dunk too in the 8th grade.. and I wasn’t the only one.. if you’re hands are big enough and/or you have enough hops to clear the rim, you’re good.. just saying.. But he’s got a good gene pool he’s pulling from.. LOL!

I think you're onto something.

If you're tall enough, have hops, have big hands and long arms. Then it doesn't really matter how old you are.

source.gif

Saw the Draft Day 16 lows in person. The gold is a little too gaudy. It’s like a glittery gold, especially noticeable on the Nike Air in the back.

Is it really though..? No hate, but I could dunk too in the 8th grade.. and I wasn’t the only one.. if you’re hands are big enough and/or you have enough hops to clear the rim, you’re good.. just saying.. But he’s got a good gene pool he’s pulling from.. LOL!

As a youth basketball coach myself it is pretty impressive. Most 14 year olds aren’t dunking. But like you said he has a good gene pool. All he needs now is that growth spurt to kick in.

Haha I remember watching him and thinking “who is this fat dude?” But his game was solid (pun intended :lol:) apparently he pistol whipped someone at a BBQ in 2011 and was sentenced to a year in county jail :wow:

Yea for an incredibly out of shape dude, you had to respect that he had a relatively lengthy pro career. Didn't hear about the pistol whipping incident, but I'm gonna google it just for kicks

Back
Top Bottom