*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Why? I like the model and its much more wearable for casual than the XV.

I love the model, I feel that the released colorways were subpar for the most part. They didn't do enough with the upper like they did in that last PE posted.

Last edited:
Just because you couldn't afford a pair doesn't mean it was a utter failure, But that's your opinion not a fact.

:lol:...afford a pair. No logic or truth to that.

...and I didn't say utter failure. Some of you guys need to learn how to read again. School failed you. At least I'm blaming it on the school, it could be something else.

15s were great. I just can’t wear them with shorts

Also, Ghost 15s aren’t mentioned enough. Those are one of my favorite lebrons I have

What are you, 12? I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else. I've been a member here way longer than you and my reputation speaks for itself. :lol:
Been on here since 2003 not that I would brag about that...I can give two craps about my reputation or yours or anyone else's. It's the internet I don't take it seriously. since you don't own a pair and your opinion doesn't hold any weight to it so why would anyone take it seriously?
Hence why I don't take the internet seriously.

With the 16’s coming to an end and the 17’s appearing to have design language from the 8 & 10....

Decided to treat myself for my bday today and pick these up. One of the only shoes I regret selling during my college broke years along with the south beach 8’s

FA7B2829-0DA0-4DF8-94CF-5D5EC75EA674.jpeg

With the 16’s coming to an end and the 17’s appearing to have design language from the 8 & 10....

Decided to treat myself for my bday today and pick these up. One of the only shoes I regret selling during my college broke years along with the south beach 8’s

Is that box plastic?

I went a huge gap between buying any Lebrons. Had the Home IIs and didn't buy another pair until the Red Carpet XIVs. Well...I bought the Red XIIIs but they killed my foot. Got the ChampID Soldier Xs and New Heights XVs. XVIs were a miss for me.

Idk y y'all can't wear 15s with shorts, I dont have that problem, and 16s have had some awesome colorways, there was something for everyone, I think what we tend to forget is do we truly need more than 1-2 colorways for ourselves when we got 1-2 colorways of all the other models? If you ever think a model that has 10+ colorways release has subpar colorways then there's something wrong with you IMHO I got like 16prs of the last 2 models yall over picky or under confident

Happy birthday . :nthat:

I considered trading my Travis Scott 1’s for these but it’s hard for me to trust someone hours away

Got burned a few years back on SC for my Carmine VIs and Penny III’s

The only colorway on these I liked were the Fresh Breds. I've got enough black/red shoes.
They knocked it out of the park with that one. After that, they faltered A LOT.

Man why are those selling so much on StockX?
It was a pair in Hibbett. I said...I’ll come back to them...smh :frown: I care back they were gone

15s were great. I just can’t wear them with shorts

I only have one pair of XV’s I’ve yet to wear them yet
Idk how I’d rock them with jeans

Back
Top Bottom