*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Looking back at the 16, we had some great releases. Could have had more though.. I would’ve probably had more than the seven pairs I have.

I’ll wait to get some lows.

C5C25E72-CF3B-404C-986A-6BE7DB6AE497.jpeg

Best 16 by far IMO

I like both, been thinking of going white too. Cleaner look, but I hate untying my white shoe laces (I double knot) after playing cuz my court is dirty af and my hands are usually dirty after lol

Where’d you get the white laces?

I like both, been thinking of going white too. Cleaner look, but I hate untying my white shoe laces (I double knot) after playing cuz my court is dirty af and my hands are usually dirty after lol

Where’d you get the white laces?
Just took them out of my regular SuperBrons

is it still worth getting the 15s? im guessing no because the 16s are like a better version right
Yeah 15s aren’t worth it over the 16 for performance imo. 15s traction burns out quickly and they have no outrigger so lateral movement isn’t stable. The battleknit stretches out over time. The 16s have beastly traction, and the “battleknit 2.0” isn’t a gimmick it really is a lot more durable.

Ive never worn a LeBron since the 2. But these Agimat's could be worth copping if I can get a pair.

Might even consider balling in them. Hows the lateral stability? I guess i'll be sacrificing court feel for impact protection.

Back
Top Bottom