*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Kinda saddened about the foot sites dropping mil disco from 20% to 15% and how the sites suck for some reason but with guest checkout to use the 20%
Screenshot_20190830-153707_Champs Sports.jpg

Only need 1 more 16 and I'm good
Absolutely I logged in can't remove the military discount so I check out as a guest to get the 20% or 25% off

If this 20% promo code from Nike worked on the Agimats, I'd cop. Sadly nothing I ever want works, including Kobe 4 Protros and the yellow Undercover Daybreaks. I don't remember there being exclusions on codes back in the day.

Nike's exclusions are bull**** these days.

I wanted to buy some random *** N7 basketball shoe (that released two months ago) with the extra 20% off sale items promo code. NDC chat told me that item was excluded because it was a launch product.

:emoji_expressionless:

Damb.. my sizes (10.5 & 11) are gone. But everything else still available. What a range of emotions I went through. hahahhahha

Icons are a decent shoe but definitely overpriced for what they are

parachute beige pair might get copped if I catch a sale

I copped them right away when I woke up and saw they didn't sell out. Now the 14 is gone.

The chief called me a few months back and said "the lows with the zippers? They're it."

Got a blackout low in a 11.5

Too tight on me on the court wore em for like 15 minutes had to switch em out. As always my loss is someone’s gain.

NT price I show love of course! Hmu
Ask around I show love

Too tight on me on the court wore em for like 15 minutes had to switch em out. As always my loss is someone’s gain.

Ask around I show love
Can vouch
Cushion felt good tho no?
Need a pair of lows for the low in a 12.5 or 13

Ask around I show love
Is it the width or length that you have the biggest issue with?

I double sock when I hoop. Nike nba socks at that. Too tight both ways with double socks but other than that they’re good with single. Just can’t hoop in 1 pair of socks though smh
Ah, gotcha. I like to double sock as well, but lately I’ve been wearing like a no show and then a Nike or Stance sock on top of those. I was able to try on a size 12 and they felt a little roomy up front but not as long at the regular 16’s that I went 1/2 size down on. Conflicted on sizing but when in doubt probably always best to go TTS...anyways, thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom