*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

My hoh told me check back Monday morning still nothing I just dropped in there smh

Probably just throwing you a curve ball, I believe all late shipments definitely should be here today lol. HOH in my area got their shipment today, still seems sketchy cause places got like 8-10 pairs, idk if its partial shipment or its really that limited. Considering release date was Saturday, I'm sure most places will get them today.

Probably just throwing you a curve ball, I believe all late shipments definitely should be here today lol. HOH in my area got their shipment today, still seems sketchy cause places got like 8-10 pairs, idk if its partial shipment or its really that limited. Considering release date was Saturday, I'm sure most places will get them today.
Probably partial shipment if they that limited they should get aleast 24 pairs

Parks in Arlington got theirs in today. Decided to stop in on my way to work and about 8-9 people were waiting to grab theirs. Apparently they took names down on Saturday and reserved them for those in line super early. Problem is, doesn’t seem like they got everyone from that morning cuz one dude that had been there was heated when he showed back up and couldn’t grab his size. I was last in line and had no luck by the time she got to me. That store has taken a turn for the worst on releases and they used to be really solid.

Parks in Arlington got theirs in today. Decided to stop in on my way to work and about 8-9 people were waiting to grab theirs. Apparently they took names down on Saturday and reserved them for those in line super early. Problem is, doesn’t seem like they got everyone from that morning cuz one dude that had been there was heated when he showed back up and couldn’t grab his size. I was last in line and had no luck by the time she got to me. That store has taken a turn for the worst on releases and they used to be really solid.
Parks has been shady as long as I can remember.

Yep they did... maybe. Just called n they sold out said shipment came at 10:30’smh

Just ran up there n grabbed last one

059A1EA9-B5FE-46F2-ADC2-3D08972074FF.jpeg

Secured my pairs!!! Now to wait for the Breds on Thursday.

Attachments

• 9182D893-7E09-4846-869B-3EF6D7D34438.jpeg
    9182D893-7E09-4846-869B-3EF6D7D34438.jpeg
    507.5 KB · Views: 28
  • FCF56B0C-246F-403F-94A5-1E70F23DD961.jpeg
    FCF56B0C-246F-403F-94A5-1E70F23DD961.jpeg
    444.3 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom