*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

29F94E02-32A7-479D-AB6D-AB405D13AF23.jpeg
First 16 in a Lakers uniform
First day cop for me

As stubborn as this sounds I dont know how anyone can go a full size down on these, you just cant or yeah you really dont know your true size then lol. I actually wore my 16s this whole weekend and in my opinion they're an exact TTS. Some dead space around the toe box so I can sort of see how I been hearing people been saying they went half a size down, but length wise to me they're an exact fit. But hey everyone's foot is different and everyone likes to rock it to their style of comfort.

Nah I completely agree I think full size would smash my toes, but few guys were saying like it was completely asinine to even suggest half or full size. For a high shoe that tends to run longer than average, I would just rather have as tight of a fit as possible for a shoe that might have stability issues(the heel was similar to the 14s in the way it left your back foot open too). I appreciate your experience. Waiting to pick up a pair of my own prob later in the season.

yea wish they had the lion on the back tho

is there a release date yet?

Last edited:
I've been playing with my pair, the BRED, for 2 days,
I also wore it in the office for today

for FIT comparison , im a little wide footed

im 10 US in westbrook why not zero
10 US on lebron soldier 9
10 US on lebron soldier 12
9.5 US on jordan 1
9.5 US on jordan 7

for the Lebron 16 i got a size 9.5US , shoe is fine but I got some little heel slip, so I adjust the last lace hole to the farthest one and it seems to fix the issue

I tried a 9us and it fits me perfect but my toes reached the end of the shoe and this can be dangerous and can kill my toes

I suggest for you to get TTS and try adjusting the laces and break in the shoe so it can form on your foot

Def grabbing the Oreos when they release. Picked up the Breds last week and i think the 16 was executed very well. Loved the details calling back to the 8. They really nailed a sneaker that looks great on and off court.

Just keep your discount benefits to yallselves :lol: It's not envy.

Oreos looked good on feet/on court.

180 completed.

Back
Top Bottom