*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Didn't footlocker do that with another shoe recently? And then they cancelled all the orders?

I want to say it was a signature shoe, maybe a Kyrie or something...

Did you know? Or were you one of the people defending him?

:smh:
Uh hell no I wasn't defending him. If you want you can look back for proof. I was telling him how stupid he was for buying Lebron's shoes when he was calling him a cancer and dictator

I was asking a serious question not making an accusation.

His reputation is less than dog **** on NT now though, so it doesn't matter.

Again, man...I'm here, in the Lebron 16 thread to talk about sneakers. Laugh at gifs and memes. Wax poetic about the nineties. To have light, fun conversation.

That's great that guys were able to weed out a seemingly bigoted, lying person. Someone who either has social interaction shortcomings or was caught in nothing short of a bizarre catfishing scenario. I hate stuff like that because I choose to take people for their (initial) word, give them the benefit of the doubt.

But if you have some kind of grudge against me, by all means please shoot me a PM and voice your concerns.

Again, man...I'm here, in the Lebron 16 thread to talk about sneakers. Laugh at gifs and memes. Wax poetic about the nineties. To have light, fun conversation.

That's great that guys were able to weed out a seemingly bigoted, lying person. Someone who either has social interaction shortcomings or was caught in nothing short of a bizarre catfishing scenario. I hate stuff like that because I choose to take people for their (initial) word, give them the benefit of the doubt.

But if you have some kind of grudge against me, by all means please shoot me a PM and voice your concerns.

No grudge.

Again, was just asking. But it definitely was you that tried to call me out for coming too hard at people. He deserved it. Now he's banned.

I only entertain public conversations on here because the PM interactions I've had on here get weird FAST. So don't ever expect a PM from me about anything.

But like I said I was asking a question, not making an accusation. And God forbid that myself and another user call an actual racist, a racist in a shoe thread! There's no place for that LOL!

"Back to the shoes" before people get their panties in a bunch.

1412829232257.jpg

For years I lived vicariously through draft day Kobes and SLH Lebrons because Charlotte was hijacked by bobcats.

For years I lived vicariously through draft day Kobes and SLH Lebrons because Charlotte was hijacked by bobcats.

they shouldve done a hornets vs bobcats asg theme though nascar like adidas would've made sense too, i think nike's like screw it we don't care about this asg just throw some shoes out there and we'll go with it

Back
Top Bottom