*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

166A1B44-EA94-4D8E-A3E7-E3CA0CC4311F.png
What pants are these??? I need them in my life lol

I thought the "Fresh Bred" colorway was the only colorway that was supposed to have the lion's head on the back? I remember reading that somewhere. Any the Buzz Lightyear joints are real clean in person! Got the double up on these! The same for the white Superman/Bron colorway.

If history has taught us anything with the LeBron line, it’s if we expect them to come through...to bring that fire...Nike will let us down Every. Single. Time.

(I’ll wait to possibly scoop the remaining drops off StockX for $10 over retail once they’ve been cleared from the outlets and the resellers can’t flip em :lol:)

If history has taught us anything with the LeBron line, it’s if we expect them to come through...to bring that fire...Nike will let us down Every. Single. Time.

(I’ll wait to possibly scoop the remaining drops off StockX for $10 over retail once they’ve been cleared from the outlets and the resellers can’t flip em :lol:)
Exactly.

I think Nike will still drop the other 3 Lebronwatch shoes regardless. They are probably already ready to go so the open market will see them. I really want to see the 4H pair...

Back
Top Bottom