*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Waiting patiently for news about the OSU lows
Seems osu’ ish
upload_2019-5-16_1-50-43.jpeg

17s will be here in sept-October i assume.
3-4 months from now i assume.
They might even be in production as I'm typing i assume.

i think they got pics already. as much as i want to share the info with all of you from our little talk i just cant break an oath of secrecy

the only thing i can assure is that you’ll be saying what!? and why!? when early info comes out

i think they got pics already. as much as i want to share the info with all of you from our little talk i just cant break an oath of secrecy

the only thing i can assure is that you’ll be saying what!? and why!? when early info comes out

All that in a bad way, as they’re not good?

I was curious so I stopped by my local hoh, asked the guy if he had gitd 16/3 went in the back pulled them out for a “look see” asked politely if i can cop right now. He said nah, remember goat had a pair up below retail and scooped the last 10.5

Can’t wait.....
But that goat shipping:sick:

Just by the info? I’m trying to think of what piece of info would give us a strong reaction. Price? Cushioning? Adapt tech?

Back
Top Bottom