****OFFICIAL**** Nike LunarTerra Arktos

I can't emphasize how much these boots have consistently impressed me. I'm a volunteer EMT and I wore them yesterday for a 12-hour shift and afterwards my feet felt great aside from a bit of soreness in my right foot. To be fair though I rolled my ankle the night before playing basketball so I'm not gonna blame the boots for that one. Plus I went down half a size so I don't think it would've been a problem had I gone TTS. Today I went for a brief hike and they held up rather nicely. They gripped fairly well on ice and the waterproofing was awesome. Anyone on the fence, I'd definitely say go for it (especially if you can find them discounted). 

View media item 862413

Dope! I'm so excited to pick up my pair.

View media item 863000I wear mines as a work boot (I do security). These boots are very comfortable and very sturdy. I even got a few compliments on them as well. My only issue with these boots is that the shoe strings always get loose no matter how tight you tie them, but these boots are tanks! Got them for under retail too, so it's a win win situation!

Last edited:
I wear mines as a work boot (I do security). These boots are very comfortable and very sturdy. I even got a few compliments on them as well. My only issue with these boots is that the shoe strings always get loose no matter how tight you tie them, but these boots are tanks! Got them for under retail too, so it's a win win situation!
I don't seem to have the issue of laces coming undone, I just find that they're REALLY long. Actually one of my only complaints about this pair of boots.

I wear mines as a work boot (I do security). These boots are very comfortable and very sturdy. I even got a few compliments on them as well. My only issue with these boots is that the shoe strings always get loose no matter how tight you tie them, but these boots are tanks! Got them for under retail too, so it's a win win situation!
 Double Knot? I always have trouble keeping any kind of rope lace tied if I don't double knot.

Just a heads up...Ruvilla has the Arktos for $69.99 in various colors...purchase more than $99 for free shipping!

General consensus...I'm a sz. 9 in 98% of my shoes. Really want to get these for winter out here in Denver and at $69 on RuVilla they are very tempting. Would going down to a 8.5 work on these boots? Wish I had a local store to try these on.

General consensus...I'm a sz. 9 in 98% of my shoes. Really want to get these for winter out here in Denver and at $69 on RuVilla they are very tempting. Would going down to a 8.5 work on these boots? Wish I had a local store to try these on.
8.5 would work. It be snugged. Also depends on the thickness of your socks as well. 

@aNYone
Yooo where at? I've been wanting the USAs since they first came out but $300 is OD.

@aNYone  details as in where?
tired.gif
 sorry guys i forget to mentiom i got em off swoosn

Got mine on Ebay. They fit like Kobe 9s for me (Half size larger). I got a 9.5 (My usual size) and it fits like a 10 with regular socks. Maybe if I use midweight wool socks it will fit better.

Kind of a wired question, but can anyone give me the overall dimensions of a size 10 or 10.5 outer box? I'm a designer working on a shoe packaging project and want to reference this boot. 

Just got the USA's off JimmyJazz for $276 with tax and shipping (on sale for $250). I think they are way over priced but I hate how all boots look but I love these so I guess I will suck it up and pay extra for the one boot that looks good to me!

Found them at an outlet while on trip. It was at a Nike outlet. Some sweet gems I find there once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom