Official Nike M2K Tekno Thread vol. modern Monarch

Just scooped the sail / orange! Excited for these.

I know most ppl slept on them and now nearly sold out. Most teens won’t buy it since they don’t like it or think the style isn’t too “hype” for them but, I personally love the cw and look. My friend’s wife has the w version, it’s really nice imo. I’m excited for them.

other than the size numbering do you think theres any shape differences at all between the mens and womens versions?

Check out FNLs new product picture. The shoe is the exact same as the women’s pair.

just checked..isnt the wmns like all white and orange?

mens is like a ultra light cream with some light grey and orange.

yall dudes are right!! Maybe they turned up the contrast on the original pictures...and the brightness. kind of washed out the greyish bits.

shoes are them same for men and women. the part that looks grey is white neoprene

New women’s only colors
7368DD21-7F7D-4083-959C-DE225714C86E.jpeg

363DD209-0CBD-4726-9402-6475679123D2.jpeg

Last edited:
ah yes def amsterdam vibes.

lmao i didnt scroll to see the above post so i just saw ur post without cotnext. i got gassed lol

I'm a true 10-10.5 and in monarchs I wear like a size 9.

These I went .5 size down from my Nike TTS and grabbed a 10. Going Nike TTS with a 10.5 was too long.

Reactions: JPS
Depends on the person I guess. Definitely glad I didn’t size down not that it was ever a consideration. Going down a whole size or more is just way OD tho IMO. I would’nt do it but have it. TTS was the ticket for me.

mine are tts too just a little roomy. probably not even a half size

Back
Top Bottom