Official Nike M2K Tekno Thread vol. modern Monarch

I haven't read pages prior so excuse me if already answered. My friend wants to know if these will be sold in wide sizes like the monarchs they sell now?

I like them in person but not for resale. Like a sharper looking monarch.

Attachments

• F3C1993B-3AE4-439E-A673-2D80793AA9E9.jpeg
    F3C1993B-3AE4-439E-A673-2D80793AA9E9.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 53
I haven't read pages prior so excuse me if already answered. My friend wants to know if these will be sold in wide sizes like the monarchs they sell now?
They are releasing in mens sizes in July, but they're not ending up in Costco if that's what you want to know lol

edit: if you mean wide sizes as in EE, etc., then no, doubtful

I've always been a fan of chunky 90s shoes like you see people wearing in the early episodes . But the original Monarch (well I guess not original because they're called the Monarch IV) look like straight up dad shoes, rather than the loud chunky late 90s look which is what I think people are really going for with the "dad shoe" thing. I like these M2Ks a lot, I just think the current colorways besides the John Elliot ones are boring.

They are releasing in mens sizes in July, but they're not ending up in Costco if that's what you want to know lol

edit: if you mean wide sizes as in EE, etc., then no, doubtful
haha yea don't mean costco, I meant like the EE sizing.

just ordered a black pair. can’t wait to get these babies in :smokin

ok cool so monarch sizing. i think im gonna wait for the cw that was debuted at the JE show

I've been in line for 11 minutes on SNKRS for a Monarch. What am I doing with my life smh

Back
Top Bottom