Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Did anyone in NORCAL Bay Area get their coupon from HOHLegend, just want to confirm if someone did, than it just means the light is dimming.. and find other means..

Did anyone in NORCAL Bay Area get their coupon from HOHLegend, just want to confirm if someone did, than it just means the light is dimming.. and find other means..

Got mine from HOHLegend, SoCal area. My man!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad 2 hear some of ya got ur coupons finally......

EuGeNiLe GTS i no 4 sure i sent u 1 cuz yuku sent me ur pm like 10 times............. oh and to explain to everybody.... i sent coupons to the 1st 115 people...... i was overwhelmed with how many pms i got after the 2nd time i sed i had coupons... 2 give u a idea.... wen i made the thread i told people i had some and i got hit up by 30 people... so the 2nd time i sed i got sum more just pm me i got 275-300 pms.......

and 2 tell ya the truth i got 119 pms in my inbox right now...... im sorry i couldn't help more people...... anyway keep checking ya mail.....

im goin post up a few things in my outlet in a few

EuGeNiLe GTS i no 4 sure i sent u 1 cuz yuku sent me ur pm like 10 times............. oh and to explain to everybody.... i sent coupons to the 1st 115 people...... i was overwhelmed with how many pms i got after the 2nd time i sed i had coupons... 2 give u a idea.... wen i made the thread i told people i had some and i got hit up by 30 people... so the 2nd time i sed i got sum more just pm me i got 275-300 pms.......

and 2 tell ya the truth i got 119 pms in my inbox right now...... im sorry i couldn't help more people...... anyway keep checking ya mail.....

lockdown36 i sent u 1 too ... i no cuz yuku sent ur pm 2 me a few times 2...... as far as holds in theses stores ur allowed to have a limit of 7.... if they say no u SHOULD call corporate..... its a rule, as long as ur not a bulk buyer ur allowed holding privileges

lockdown36 i sent u 1 too ... i no cuz yuku sent ur pm 2 me a few times 2...... as far as holds in theses stores ur allowed to have a limit of 7.... if they say no u SHOULD call corporate..... its a rule, as long as ur not a bulk buyer ur allowed holding privileges

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Same here... I'm glad I was able to get these out but I have absoltuely no more. I forgot to hookup the local cats until after NT so I just faded them some and now I'm completely tapped out.

I got you guys on the next one though... Once again sorry, I wish I had enough time and coupons to get some to all of you.  

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Same here... I'm glad I was able to get these out but I have absoltuely no more. I forgot to hookup the local cats until after NT so I just faded them some and now I'm completely tapped out.

I got you guys on the next one though... Once again sorry, I wish I had enough time and coupons to get some to all of you.  

I think it'll be here tomorrow HOHLegend. But i got one at the store when i asked a few employees.  Spent over $400.  My mob would have spent 1,000 before coupon. 

I think it'll be here tomorrow HOHLegend. But i got one at the store when i asked a few employees.  Spent over $400.  My mob would have spent 1,000 before coupon. 

if ur in the Orlando area I got a few more coupons today (20-30) if u wana meet up to get one just pm me n let me no (no charge)

so today I copped another pair of Kobe 5 draft days and homes

in my clearence store they had

freshwater griffeys sz 10s only

Kobe 5 DD, Home, united we stand, usa, varsity purple

Kobe 6 IDs, that del sol 1st colorway

uptempo with air on the side

AM bakin boot black , red

lebron 7 greys, white n red
a bunch of soldiers

am 2011 b grade (glue stains)

and I went to 1 factory store and saw

lebron 8 vets

lebron 7 ps usa

Kobe 5 inks, wolf greys

am 97 silver n red

the sc trainer aka original bo Jacksons

I seen a lot today... there's plenty more I'm missin

if ur in the Orlando area I got a few more coupons today (20-30) if u wana meet up to get one just pm me n let me no (no charge)

so today I copped another pair of Kobe 5 draft days and homes

in my clearence store they had

freshwater griffeys sz 10s only

Kobe 5 DD, Home, united we stand, usa, varsity purple

Kobe 6 IDs, that del sol 1st colorway

uptempo with air on the side

AM bakin boot black , red

lebron 7 greys, white n red
a bunch of soldiers

am 2011 b grade (glue stains)

and I went to 1 factory store and saw

lebron 8 vets

lebron 7 ps usa

Kobe 5 inks, wolf greys

am 97 silver n red

the sc trainer aka original bo Jacksons

I seen a lot today... there's plenty more I'm missin

hohlegend, i hope i got included at the list
happy.gif
im from socal but still havent gotten mine. i hope tom...nways good looking out for the NT fam...
smile.gif

hohlegend, i hope i got included at the list
happy.gif
im from socal but still havent gotten mine. i hope tom...nways good looking out for the NT fam...
smile.gif

Yo HOHLEGEND,
Whats the number for your clearance store, I want to make a phone order.

How much were the UWR, Homes, Varsity Purple?

Thanks man

Yo HOHLEGEND,
Whats the number for your clearance store, I want to make a phone order.

How much were the UWR, Homes, Varsity Purple?

Thanks man

im not sure of the # juss google it...... its the nike clearence store in orlando fl....... all kobes were 59.99 except the united we stands.. thoses were i think 69.99..... u might as well get the regular usa joints for 59.99 (they look better imo anyway)..... all ID kobes r 49.99 i think (5 & 6)

im not sure of the # juss google it...... its the nike clearence store in orlando fl....... all kobes were 59.99 except the united we stands.. thoses were i think 69.99..... u might as well get the regular usa joints for 59.99 (they look better imo anyway)..... all ID kobes r 49.99 i think (5 & 6)

Back
Top Bottom