Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

goin tomorrow mornin i hope i find somn' good...imma at least get a gym bag and some socks maybe some runners/b-ball shoes...

goin tomorrow mornin i hope i find somn' good...imma at least get a gym bag and some socks maybe some runners/b-ball shoes...

dsc0795s.jpg

my borther's FnF shopping bag contents.
the cp3 IV came out to $18 after the hash wall discount and the 30% off...cmft 11 CF came out to $40  

dsc0795s.jpg

my borther's FnF shopping bag contents.
the cp3 IV came out to $18 after the hash wall discount and the 30% off...cmft 11 CF came out to $40  

Some of you need to look in the retro section

Thanks HOHLegend, finally got the all black Flightposite 2's to complete the set

Some of you need to look in the retro section

Thanks HOHLegend, finally got the all black Flightposite 2's to complete the set

I've got a long list of things I want, but am working all weekend and can't get away.
if someone wanted to pick these up for me, i'd give you 10% on top of what you spend....

sz 12 foamposite coughdrops - should be $90, minus discount should be right around $60-65
sz 12 penny atlantics - should be $90....
sz 12 jordan anodized blue - should be $70-$80 minus discount
sz 12 flightposite 2s black and zinc/black - should be $80-90 and if on hash wall should come to just over $50 per
sz 12 jordan 2010 white/red - should be $90 and probably on back wall...
jordan 1 retro hi silver - should be $60....
sz 13 air max 97 silver - should be $60...

J.

I've got a long list of things I want, but am working all weekend and can't get away.
if someone wanted to pick these up for me, i'd give you 10% on top of what you spend....

sz 12 foamposite coughdrops - should be $90, minus discount should be right around $60-65
sz 12 penny atlantics - should be $90....
sz 12 jordan anodized blue - should be $70-$80 minus discount
sz 12 flightposite 2s black and zinc/black - should be $80-90 and if on hash wall should come to just over $50 per
sz 12 jordan 2010 white/red - should be $90 and probably on back wall...
jordan 1 retro hi silver - should be $60....
sz 13 air max 97 silver - should be $60...

J.

Got white lebron 8 v2 for 61$, some all black lebron 8s for my wife for 38 or something and a bunch of shirts and some elite socks, hope they were worth it

Got white lebron 8 v2 for 61$, some all black lebron 8s for my wife for 38 or something and a bunch of shirts and some elite socks, hope they were worth it

Went to the one near me, they had black out kobes for 99$ but that's it. Got some bball shorts, elite socks and some tee shirts. Not too bad though

Went to the one near me, they had black out kobes for 99$ but that's it. Got some bball shorts, elite socks and some tee shirts. Not too bad though

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Copped some x-mas lebron vii sz 10.5, usa kobe v sz 12, two pairs of sz 11 coughdrops and penny 1 suns sz 12 fro $344.95 @ Nike Factory store in Howell, MI. I will list everything I saw in the outlet thread. 
damn you hit a lick with those x-mas Bron's did they have anymore? im gonna be that way next weekend
they had some wht/blk/red lebron vii only like 3 pairs sz 8-9.5

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Copped some x-mas lebron vii sz 10.5, usa kobe v sz 12, two pairs of sz 11 coughdrops and penny 1 suns sz 12 fro $344.95 @ Nike Factory store in Howell, MI. I will list everything I saw in the outlet thread. 
damn you hit a lick with those x-mas Bron's did they have anymore? im gonna be that way next weekend
they had some wht/blk/red lebron vii only like 3 pairs sz 8-9.5

The AZ Mills store didnt have jack. I took a trip up to Anthem and pickup a few things I liked.

Lebron 8 V1 triple blacks for $77 (still $109)
White/red KD3 on the hash for $25
Nike Vengeance for $35 (loving those retro V Series)

I shouldve tried to price match the all black Kobe 6. Wouldve picked up a pair for $40...

The AZ Mills store didnt have jack. I took a trip up to Anthem and pickup a few things I liked.

Lebron 8 V1 triple blacks for $77 (still $109)
White/red KD3 on the hash for $25
Nike Vengeance for $35 (loving those retro V Series)

I shouldve tried to price match the all black Kobe 6. Wouldve picked up a pair for $40...

Any more pick UPS to post now that the weekends over... I had pictures taken of my second shopping spree but my memory card wasn't in Haha

Any more pick UPS to post now that the weekends over... I had pictures taken of my second shopping spree but my memory card wasn't in Haha

Dawsonville Factory store had some decent stuff like MD kobe Vs, Flightposite II's, and thats about it really, prices werent that good though.

I ended finding some Lebron VII white/black/gold for 80(last pair on the hashwall)...... and ended up being 55 after the coupon. I also picked some Vomero 5's which came out to 70 bucks after the coupon.

Thanks for looking out HOH Harlem

Dawsonville Factory store had some decent stuff like MD kobe Vs, Flightposite II's, and thats about it really, prices werent that good though.

I ended finding some Lebron VII white/black/gold for 80(last pair on the hashwall)...... and ended up being 55 after the coupon. I also picked some Vomero 5's which came out to 70 bucks after the coupon.

Thanks for looking out HOH Harlem

hey I am thinking about applying for a footlocker job. I know there's a $500.00 limit for EA. But is there a limit to using the regular 30% employee discount? Any footlocker employee respond is highly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom