Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

hey I am thinking about applying for a footlocker job. I know there's a $500.00 limit for EA. But is there a limit to using the regular 30% employee discount? Any footlocker employee respond is highly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

dsc0795s.jpg

my borther's FnF shopping bag contents.
the cp3 IV came out to $18 after the hash wall discount and the 30% off...cmft 11 CF came out to $40  

CP3 Mardi Gras for $18???

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Where is this happening...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

dsc0795s.jpg

my borther's FnF shopping bag contents.
the cp3 IV came out to $18 after the hash wall discount and the 30% off...cmft 11 CF came out to $40  

CP3 Mardi Gras for $18???

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Where is this happening...

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

hey I am thinking about applying for a footlocker job. I know there's a $500.00 limit for EA. But is there a limit to using the regular 30% employee discount? Any footlocker employee respond is highly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
Wrong thread.  But FTL employees have a $500 discount limit per month.

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

thanks in advance.
Wrong thread.  But FTL employees have a $500 discount limit per month.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Got white lebron 8 v2 for 61$, some all black lebron 8s for my wife for 38 or something and a bunch of shirts and some elite socks, hope they were worth it
Was there a discount for those white v2's

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Got white lebron 8 v2 for 61$, some all black lebron 8s for my wife for 38 or something and a bunch of shirts and some elite socks, hope they were worth it
Was there a discount for those white v2's

Just copped coughdrops 4 95.80 from orlando premium nike outlet, they had 3 more sz 10s dont knoe about other sizes call to make sure, no coupons used

Just copped coughdrops 4 95.80 from orlando premium nike outlet, they had 3 more sz 10s dont knoe about other sizes call to make sure, no coupons used

Back
Top Bottom