OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

For real, I barely rarely see Nike at Marshalls and once in a while I'm Burlington. Maybe before opening
you have to be plugged in, catch them actually putting stuff on the shelves or figuring out when they restock.
The 11s at Marshall’s is real i consistently follow the guy on ig and he ain’t no teeny bopper doing it for the gram.

I use to work at Marshall’s a long *** time ago and I wish I remembered how they coded their shoes. I would’ve been able to tell if that’s a legit price tag for the shoes or not.

Gotta know what Marshall's to hit! Cypress was TRASH other than some shox r4s, oreo freaks, and pg4s they had nothing. Hash wall was all retail and they have a stupid sale going on buy 2 get 10% 3 get 20% 4 30%. PM me for pics not really worth posting. PM me if you want pics.

And here is me saying "Maybe I will try Woodbury Commons again since I went last in July........." well I guess that is a no. hahaha

Anybody been to the San Marcos outlet or the new Unite outlet in San Antonio recently ... last time i went it was trash can water

It’s highly unlikely Marshall’s receive shipments of just one or two shoes. When I worked there, we received at minimum FSR in every shoe that was delivered. If we were to have received Jordans like those, they weren’t gonna make it to the floor 100%.

I can understand why some of you are skeptical what is possible of what you can find in Marshall’s, Burlington, Ross, etc.... I’m not here to convince or mislead people.

covid-19 ain’t real
Donald trump believes he won the election against joe Biden.
I found a $400 leather jacket for $30 at tj maxx.
Like I said believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:
Anybody been to the San Marcos outlet or the new Unite outlet in San Antonio recently ... last time i went it was trash can water

Last I went to San Marcos was early October, it was loaded too they had wings retro 10, animal print 3s, 2 CW of goretex AF1s, Jordan VII hares 2.0, Lebrons, Kyries, Freaks, KD's, XXXIV lows vapor green, Quai 6's all in FSR except the XXXIV and the VIS. They had some other stuff tok just can't remember. Im trying to plan a trip before the end of the year, to see family and just yesterday my grandmas friend who is not really an outlet hunter, but more of a thrift shop hunter/reseller said the store in San Antonio is 10x better. Now, she knows nothing about shoes except Jordan's and Nikes are worth good money. So take it for what its worth. When I make it back to San Marcos I'm going to do my best to check out the San Antonio store.

I definitely believe those 11's legit came from marshals. It's always all about who you know.

It is, but those Marshall's tags have been swapped, they say past season compare at $55.00 Marshall's they're normally pretty good at the compare at prices they have on they're tags. I've never seen a discrepancy in my experience. Plus they have the box too, which would clearly state the retail price. Lately Marshall's seems like they're doing away with the boxes too. I'm calling fake on this particular situation.

Not buying it. I’m not saying random really good shoes don’t get sent to Burlington, Ross, Max, etc but that price tagging is off. I was at a Burlington yesterday and they had a pair of random Nike trainers that were priced at $59 so zero way those Jordan’s, with a box would be priced that low. Discount chains, like I mentioned aren’t so clueless anymore to what they have on shelves.

I’m sure if that ticket is scanned it’s gonna read a different shoe description. I’ve seen lesser shoes priced higher than those.

Im more likely to believe steals at factory and outlet stores cause folks return heat there all the time. The only thing I question is the pricing.

I’m sure if that ticket is scanned it’s gonna read a different shoe description. I’ve seen lesser shoes priced higher than those.

Im more likely to believe steals at factory and outlet stores cause folks return heat there all the time. The only thing I question is the pricing.

I was wondering when someone was going to catch that. I thought I was the only one.

Marshals always got the most random Nike shoes I swear dude Defo knows a worker tho if he got those from there

I'm in Pasadena every two weeks, so I always stop by. I try to go Tuesday and Thursday (I've found its been restocked on Monday from the weekend, and stocked good on Thursday for the weekend. Texas City in only 20 minutes away so I figure why not. My old man lives 10 miles from Cypress, so I swing by alot on the way to his house. Katy is the one I really miss on. I live in Baytown so going west is normally my last option Also have have family about 15 minutes from San Marcos so...

I really miss Conroe, remember getting b grade 11s, 12s and tons of AF1s. Conroe had some crazy deals!

If there's ever anything particular you're looking for let me know. I don't normally check out the clothes too much, unless I'm looking for something particular.

Thanks for the recognition I do this just for NT, I don't do any form of Social Media. I'd say about 90% of what I post I don't buy either. It's just for you guys. :nthat:
You a real one. You’ve helped me with so many deals. Normally I give an internal thank you hoping it reaches you out there in the universe but wanted to say it directly this time. I lost almost all my shoes 10 years ago and I’ve slowly built it back up (currently at 160 pairs) due to a lot of info off NT and you. Thanks.

W
Last I went to San Marcos was early October, it was loaded too they had wings retro 10, animal print 3s, 2 CW of goretex AF1s, Jordan VII hares 2.0, Lebrons, Kyries, Freaks, KD's, XXXIV lows vapor green, Quai 6's all in FSR except the XXXIV and the VIS. They had some other stuff tok just can't remember. Im trying to plan a trip before the end of the year, to see family and just yesterday my grandmas friend who is not really an outlet hunter, but more of a thrift shop hunter/reseller said the store in San Antonio is 10x better. Now, she knows nothing about shoes except Jordan's and Nikes are worth good money. So take it for what its worth. When I make it back to San Marcos I'm going to do my best to check out the San Antonio store.
I went to the San Marcos outlet yesterday and all they had was the Jordan 6 hares (back hash wall), Jordan 4 toddler, and the rest trash can water

All i ever seen at Ross or Marshalls are New Balance and maybe some Nike/Jordans that look like they was ordered for a whole basketball team. ha ha....

Seen people post LV wallets, Gucci Belts, etc with Marshall/Ross tags. Claiming "look what I came across"

If you believe it, fine. But don't get mad if others will have their doubts about it.

At Ross I have personally came across random goodies..not on the regular but every so often.

For example found 5 pairs of Nike SB dunk high Cali's at $39.99 random sizes 9-12

Size 15 sample crimson foamposites 34.99
Size 14 Jordan. 3 tinkers at $64.99

Back
Top Bottom